A Walter reason to like the Bucs at -7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Walter reason to like the Bucs at -7

If there is one thing I have learned about Walter it is look at the intangible things that have to do with the mental/emotional side of football but I don't usually agree with.

Well, it would be hard for Walter to bet 4/5 units on San Fran this weekend considering the mentality of the Bucs this month.

I watched an antique 2002 Super Bowl Buccaneer DVD last night and this quote from Ronde Barber after his historic interception against Donovan McNabb in the NFC Championship game,

"Pro Bowl my @$$ I'm going to the Super Bowl"

Ronde Barber did not get invited to the Pro Bowl that season, although 2 Philadelphia Eagle cornerbacks did that year. He was not invited to the Pro Bowl this season either. Neither was Derrick Brooks. Nor Barrett Ruud. Nor Ronde Barber. Nor Tanard Jackson. Nor Jermaine Phillips.

Just add fuel to that fire. No players from the #1 defense in the NFL in the pro bowl? Ridiculous. The 49ers have more pro bowlers than the Bucs do. LOL...even Josh Bidwell deserved to go to the pro bowl over the 49ers rookie punter (he was the MVP for us vs. the Redskins this year).

This is a 2.5 unit play for me (the most I put on one single bet). Man I hope the Bucs beat the 49ers by a million Walter is gonna eat some serious crow.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I think this game will lack scoring and therefor be in favor with the 49ers and the spread. If you can buy 1/2 pt and get the 9ers +7.5 I like the play
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

49ers punter Andy Lee is in his fourth season, man.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm not going to eat crow, damn it LOL - Bucs are 4-25 on the West Coast, it is foolish to lay one point, let alone 7 with them.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Walter what about the Buccaneers record in very cold weather the year they won the Super Bowl? (won in Chicago and in Philly...you should remember)

Comment

Cold weather is pretty subjective... It has more to do with the kind of team you run, i.e. Jacksonville is a cold-weather team.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Then what is the reason why the Bucs do bad on the west coast?

They lost at Seattle this year because Seattle was a better football team and Garcia/Cadillac got injured...it had nothing to do with where the game was played imo.

If the game was played in Tampa they still woulda lost.

Comment

I disagree with that, the Seahawks suck on the road.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                X