• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Smith Making his First NFL start this week

How do you guys see him doing?
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

"I can't see over the line of scrimmage so I will just drop back and throw the ball away/run around."

Who does Baltimore play?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

LOL against the Seahawks? They have a good defensive line and even better linebackers.

Comment

I'd expect the usual from a rookie QB put into an unimportant game with only the fans hopes for the future riding on it.......a few flashes of brilliance, then reminders what happens to rookies.... mistakes, int's etc. Then, they lose.
        On the other hand, I hope he does well.

Comment

i see seattle give him a lot trouble this week.

sigpic

Comment

I think Baltimore will win this game, or at least cover.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Ewww.....I think hes going to get manhandled. Way to give a young QB a baptism of fire against the second best pass rush in the NFL.

Comment

Has anyone forgotten how well Mandy Moore played last week?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I think he will show flashes. But will also struggle. Typical Rookie.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

see he with about 190yards 30rushing 1TD and 1Int nothing to bad and nothing too exciting... The Ravens lose this game
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

As a Ravens fan, I can tell you that it simply cannot get any worse. Boller never got over the hump in the NFL and always ended up with average performances. Troy Smith, at least, has the potential to be an explosive player.

Comment

I tell all of you Troy Smith fans to go back to last year's national championship and show me an "explosive player" because when teams start game planning for him like Florida did he's got nothing.

Comment

When his O line gives up on him and his Number 1 receiver goes down leaving him no speed then YES HE IS NOT AN EXPLOSIVE PLAYER, got to get all the facts, The coaches wouldn't get the run game going and his O line tripped over their own feet.
                          Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Lets Go troy SMITH

sigpic

Comment

16-33 199 yds TD no ints. Not a bad game, hes playing on a team that has given up. We will see how he does next week vs. Pitt.

Comment

Working...
                              X