Willie Parker out for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Parker out for the season

And just like that the Steelers chances of winning their first round game went down a lot
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Yeah, sucks, what a shame.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It happens though, most teams have one of their best players down with an injury...part of the game.

I wonder what the Bucs record would be if we had Cadillac up until the last game of the season.

Comment

Big Ben still had a good game. I've been saying he's overratted since he came in the league... When is he going to listen to me and stop doing good
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Earnest Graham's been doing a great job though.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Earnest Graham is better than the Caddy in my opinion.

Comment

Maybe Fred Taylor can take his Pro Bowl spot so people will stop complaining. Even though Willie deserved it over him

Comment

Earnest Graham is not better than Cadillac. His speed doesn't even compare and Caddy has much better cutting ability.

Caddy in the first 3 weeks of the season was really hesittant to run the ball hard and I compare this to Post Traumatic Offensive Line Stress Disorder.

The OL really let him down last year and didn't open up any holes for him. But in that Carolina he looked like a different back, trusting his OL more and running hard, and then....

Comment

Working...
                X