X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Kiper Jr. has lost his mind

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insid...mel&id=3160259

Are you kidding me?

Where do I begin? Andre' Woodson dropping out of the top 25? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Brohm at 17 is ridiculous. Carl Nicks? Are you kidding me? 4th round at best. What a joke.

Kentwan Balmer at 7? Tracy Porter at 12? Fred Davis had a very good senior year, but he isn't in my top 20 seniors. What a joke.

Chris Ellis and Charles Godfrey don't deserve to be there either.

Kiper has lost his mind.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

MKJ said Woodson had to have a great game against LSU to prove all the doubters wrong...he did that and he still drops out of this guy's top 25 seniors. What an idiot. I'm sorry but when all is said and done Woodson can still be the first QB off the board.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

http://walterfootball.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1261

Comment

Damn Espn insider I can never read those
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

As we've agreed before, Kiper is more entertainment than expert. But, we have witnessed many QB's go into free fall on draft day, so the Woodson ranking may not be so wrong in the end. Especially when they're not considered the #1 choice at the position.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
            As we've agreed before, Kiper is more entertainment than expert. But, we have witnessed many QB's go into free fall on draft day, so the Woodson ranking may not be so wrong in the end. Especially when they're not considered the #1 choice at the position.
            Too many teams need QBs early on for one to fall this year IMO. If anything I can see a couple of reaches at QB particularly Brennan and Flacco.

Comment

Yeah, I was like "Tracy Porter, 12!?" What the hell is that?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
              X