My Mock Draft - Please Rate 1-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mock Draft - Please Rate 1-10

Please give me feedback so that I may be able to Edit and Improve my picks.

1. Miami
    DT - Glenn Dorsey, LSU
    Should be a No-Brainer, but then again Thats what I thought about Brady Quinn.

2. Atlanta
    QB - Matt Ryan, Boston College
    Great decision making for a college athelete and the most NFL ready QB in the draf.

3. St. Louis
    OT - Jake Long, Michigan
    Although he struggled with the speed rush of Vernon Gholston hes the best O-Lineman in the draft. Another No-Brainer especially with Orlando Paces' carrer coming to an end.

4. New York Jets
    RB - Darren McFadden, Arkansas
    This will be the only pick the Jets will use for offense. Thomas Jones isn't performing as well as he should and in my mind theres no way in hell Mangini lets the best RB in the draft fall into the lap of the patriots.

5. Baltimore
    QB - Andre Woodson, Kentucky
    I love this kid, he's by far my favorite QB and the most skilled (I don't care if Kyle Boeller is Brian Billicks' love child). Needs to work on areas like holding the ball to long but this is to high for baltimore to draft a Corner or safety.

6. New England (From San Fransisco)
    DE - Chris Long, Virginia
    The Patriots deffense is getting old and they need to restock. What better way to do it than by snagging the best pass rusher in the draft.

7. Kansas City
    OT - Ryan Clady, Boise State
    L.J. aint going anywhere with the O-Line hes got now.

8. Oakland
    DT - Sedrik Ellis, USC
    They need defense, Then again they need weapons for Jamarcus Russel but with not alot of options and being able to snag a runner like Ray Rice in the second round Secrik Ellis is the pick.

9. Cincinnati
    MLB - James Laurinaitis, OSU
    Ahmad Brooks is good but Jesus Christ the team had to pull people off the streets to play LB. Pick and first round DE or DT and they could also be a possibility.

10. Chicago
    QB - Brian Brohm, Louisville
    Rex Grossman.....LOL, Brian Greise.....LOL.

11. Carolina
    DE - Calais Campbell, Miami
    Huge fast prospect catches the Eye of the Panthers who have less than 20 sacks this year. Vernon Gholston also an option and in my mind the better option but I think Carolina will go with Calais instead.

12. Detroit
    CB - Malcom Jenkins, OSU
    Can you name anyone on the Detroit Secondary? Me Neither. I have to admit I'm partial to OSU players but I truly believe hes the bes corner in college. Other possibilities, Antoine Cason, Reggie Smith, and Aqib Talib.

13. Arizona
    RB - Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
    Edge is getting old and Stewart would be a great fit with this offense.

14. Philadelphia
    WR - Malcolm Kelly, Oklahoma
    Yes the Philly needs a Offensive line but that can be solved in free agency. Kelly gives McNabb a target to throw to.

15. Denver
    MLB - Dan Connor, Penn State
    An overated player like Pual Puzluzney (This is how I will spell it) but with a defense like Denver they gotta take him.

16. Washington Redskins
    DE - Vernon Gholston, OSU
    A steal in my mind at this spot. Gholston beat Jake Long more than once this season and although he doesn't have alot of moves, Dam does he get the job done.

17. New Orleans
    CB - Antoine Cason, Arizona
    I cand defend passes better than this secondary, Cason is a good pick here but theres 3 other corners that have a good sgot at going in this spot as well.

18. Houston
    RB - Reshard Mendenhall, Illinois
    If you listen closely you will hear Mike Holmgreen screaming into the abyss. With Stewart gone Houston steals Mendenhall from the grasp of the Seahawks.

19. Buffalo
    WR - James Hardy, Indiana
    Perfect compliment to Lee Evans.

20. Tennesee
    WR - Desean Jackson, Cal
    This is where I become lazy with my end comments. Does this pick really need an explanation?

21. Minnesota
    WR - Adarius Bowman, Oklahoma State
    Vikings should try and improve their secondary but instead they look to complete their young offense.

22. New York G-Men
    CB - Reggie Smith, Oklahoma
    The Giants get Great Value with this pick and now have a great pair of DB's in Smith and Ross. Much like the Bengals are trying to do with Joseph and Hall.

23. Seattle
    RB - Felix Jones, Arkansas
    Not who they wanted originally but Jones is a great backup plan here.

24. San Diego
    OLB - Keith Rivers, USC
    They need someone to replace Donnie Edwards, Badly...

25. Tampa Bay
    WR - D.J. Hall, Alabama
    Doucet is certainly an option but I like Hall to be what Tampa is looking for.

26. Pittsburgh
    OT - Gosder Cherilus, Boston College
    Big Ben is getting hit way to much and Alan Faneca might Leave.

27. Dallas (From Clevland)
    CB - Aqib Talib, Kansas
    Their secondary is getting old and they can't be embarresed by Jon Kitna anymore.

28. Jacksonville
    WR - Early Doucet, LSU
    God dam does this team need a WR, Doucet is good and maybe going to Jacksonville won't put his career in shambles.

29. Green Bay
    CB - DeJuan Tribble, Boston College
    Maybe a little high but still a good pick considering i don't see any other needs at this point.

30. San Francisco
    OT - Jeff Otah, Pitt
    Solid pick, especially since they will be picking again 5 picks later in which they will choose Colt Brennan

31. Dallas
    RB - Steve Slaton, Virginia
    Great compliment to Marion Barber especially with Julious Jones gone.
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Decent Giants pick.

No way the Jets or Rams would pass up on Chris Long.

Comment

An extremely cliche mock draft...not a lot of bold picks. 7

Bucs pick alone: 1

We really don't need another big wide receiver, and hall is not good value.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Some good ones, some questionable, but that's what we'll say about the real thing when it happens. Thanks for sharing.

SF won't take Brennan in the 2nd round, though.

Comment

Then what are they gonna do about the QB position?

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
            Then what are they gonna do about the QB position?
            Not that they won't go after a QB, just not Brennan at that spot. If they want him specifically they can get him in round 3 or 4. They'll hope that one of the better QB's are still available when they pick earlier.

Comment

Really good mock, I give it an 8.5 - I think Gholston goes before Campbell, and I think Jacksonville goes after a speedier WR than Doucet.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I like that pick of Doucet to Jacksonville (I had it in my mock like 1.5 months ago)...they need a good all around receiver not necessarilly a speed guy...when you guy for mainly "speed" or "size" then thats where you get a "bust"

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  Really good mock, I give it an 8.5 - I think Gholston goes before Campbell, and I think Jacksonville goes after a speedier WR than Doucet.
                  I definatley agree i just think the lack of moves Gholston has might hurt him even though his arms are big enough to take down a 200+ pound RB with just one. I think teams will see in Campbell a 6'8 DE with the same speeb as Gholston. I personally would take Gholston over Campbell though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yot9ClPvZDg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0AyWLtterFA&feature=related

Comment

Arizona has a decent amount of needs on the defensive side of the ball, and they have a way to much money invested in The Edge. That's why they past on Adrian Peterson last year.

I don't see Andre Woodson being a top 5 pick by any means, and I think you have Dan Connor a little high too.

Marion Barber could be a feature back. Dallas shouldn't use a first round pick to spell him.

I like that pick of Doucet to Jacksonville (I had it in my mock like 1.5 months ago)...they need a good all around receiver not necessarilly a speed guy...when you guy for mainly "speed" or "size" then thats where you get a "bust"
                    Lol, that's where you get Matt Jones.

Everything I pointed out was pretty minor. I still give the draft an 8. I'd suggest changing the Arizona pick.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      I don't see Andre Woodson being a top 5 pick by any means...
                      Why not?

Comment

Aside from the fact that Woodson has accuracy issues and trusts his arm a little too much (which doesn't bode the same in the NFL as it does in college) The Ravens and Brian Billick need to win now... so why would they draft a QB for the future? Would they really throw a QB who isn't ready for the NFL yet into the starting spot and AGAIN? I sure hope not. The Ravens draft offense in round one, but not QB, not Woodson at least. The other top 5 teams don't have a need for QB or address it with a better prospect. Sooo that's why.

I also noticed you don't have Kenny Phillips in the first round, did you forget about him or do you think he'll slip to the second?

Comment

It wouldn't really shock me if Woodson went No. 5, but I really doubt he even goes Top 8 at this point. We'll see, a lot of things can change in the next few months.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Everything gets shuffled after the Combine, Pro days, and Senior Bowl anyways, but I don't see Woodson in the top 5 now, and I think his stock will drop when he has to throw the ball at the combine.

If Ainge does well at the combine his potential could increase a ton.

And before I get bashed for it let me just say I'm not a fan of picking a player off a good combine, and I'd rather have someone who can flat out play.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              It wouldn't really shock me if Woodson went No. 5, but I really doubt he even goes Top 8 at this point. We'll see, a lot of things can change in the next few months.
                              Thats what I'm saying.

Sure he isn't Top 5 material as of now but with post season workouts and interviews we have no idea what could conspire.

Was Levi Brown a top 5 pick at this time last year? Top 15 yes, Top 5 no. Woodson could do the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X