I love Colin Cowherd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Colin Cowherd

Listened to his latest podcast and he just brings up the most interesting hypothetical, realistic scenarios.

So Tom Brady is 4 TDs away from the single season passing TD record. He plays the Dolphins this week of course and the next vs. the Giants.

The Pats are throwing the ball around nearly as much as they have at the beginning of the season due to weather, teams playing different, etc.

Colin says and I agree that Brady will not tie/break the record this week. The Dolphins are going to want to impress new VP Bill Parcells (for something called employent) and are going to play hard.

So what if he throws 2 TDs vs. Miami and the Pats win. They have home field locked up. Now he goes up against the Giants and lets say he throws another 2 TDs...anyways the situation Cowherd brings up is if they have the game in the fridge vs. the Giants (thus 16-0) locked up with like 8:00 left in the game or so, do you play Brady and go for the TD record or bench him...

...because if you play Brady and he gets injured it is 100 times worse than Buckner. The Pats QB goes down and their Super Bowl dreams are over. Belicheck gets crucified in Boston.

Interesting hypothetical...I wonder if this goes down because it is certainly realistic. I love The Herd greatest sports radio show imo.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Kind of interesting that the record holders brother plays Brady the last week of the season.

Comment

I don't like him because of what he did to that blog that one time. Dude's an *******.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

What blog that one time?

Comment

Forget the exact blog, but Cowturd went something like, "Let's crash this blog's server... Everyone go onto it right now so it's bandwith goes out of whack."

He crashed the blog and was reprimanded by ESPN.

Us writers have to stick together - there aren't many writers/bloggers who like Cowturd right now.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Haha that is pretty funny.

Comment

What an assclown. But that is funny.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Sounds funny, but completely disrespectful and uncalled for.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                X