• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...., Loss of Words

Tennessee's Defense:
    6 Sacks.
    3 Forced Fumbles.
    2 Interceptions.

Enough said. That game was a **** load of ****. And you know what?

I could ensemble a defense of Myself, Tim the Tool Man Taylor, Jessica Simpson, Marion Jones, Bow Wow, Verne Lundquist, Ryan Leaf, Hornswoggle (from WWE), Tyler Hansbrough, Elton John, and Fergie, and we could still stop the Jets offense. I've never been so pissed off in my life.

Chad Pennington, I never saw a crappy QB in my life! He could lose to a high school cheerleader in an arm wrestling match 9 out of 10, he ain't got no arm strength! And Once again, the offensive line couldn't stop my grandma from getting to the QB!

To the defense, we allowed LenDale White do become the next Jerome Bettis. What the ****? At least the D got ample pressure on VY or this game would have been over by halftime.

PATHETIC, PATHETIC, PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! **** THE 2007 JETS, THEY COULDN'T beat a blindfolded flag football team right now!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

I don't know what to say man... at least you aren't a Dolphins fan.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
      I don't know what to say man... at least you aren't a Dolphins fan.
      If I were a dolphins fan, i'd go 3x more beserk
      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Pennington's gone soon, don't worry.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Pennington has looked pretty good lately actually. Might be the quarterback in Miami next year via trade as he was drafted by Parcells...Pennington for Thomas + mid round draft pick?
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
            Pennington has looked pretty good lately actually. Might be the quarterback in Miami next year via trade as he was drafted by Parcells...Pennington for Thomas + mid round draft pick?
            I'd take that as long as Mangini lets Harris do the play calling for the D still.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Thomas would be a good fit on the Jets 3-4...I think you can couple that with a 4th round pick and both teams are getting equal value.

Maybe even: Pennington + 6th round pick for Thomas + 3rd round pick

Comment

At least we covered the spread.

Comment

Anyone else notice since David Harris was put in charge of play calling for the D. The Jets Defense has played better than the beginning of the year (excluding the Cowboy game). This isn't saying too much because the D isn't the greatest but it's something cool that I noticed
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

David HArris is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      LOLOLOLOLOL.......LOL
                      Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

I'd take Pennington on the Giants. All we require right now is a game manager and I don't imagine he'd be wanting big money.

Comment

Eli is your quarterback. You made a HUGE investment in him and will have to stick with him.

Comment

First week I can't compare the Bears to the Jets... Damn we looked good, like the defense of last year. Only thing I was mad about is that... well that we actually played well and won. Who cares lose out and get a better draft pick instead of getting a middle guy every year because we win only after having no chance of a post season
                            Check out my new site Today!
                            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                            X