• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs 20, Jets 20

Prediction: Chiefs 20, Jets 20 A tie>?
    Chiefs +6 (3 Units - Money Pick)
    Over 35 (2 Units

The Jets are actually favored? O_o
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Yeah, let's go tie!!!
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Somehow the Jets will screw this up and win this game. I'm winning to bet on that fact. It will screw their draft position and they wouldn't get C Long or DMac. That's my early prediction for sunday and April.

I mean they did the same thing 2 year back during their last game of the year. Beat Buffalo to get to 4 wins and instead of getting the #2 pick in the 2006 draft got the #4 pick and took D'Brick. I mean I'm not sure how the team would have turned out if they had the #2. Heck they might have still taken D'Brick, but they might have taken Reggie Bush. Now that would be exciting to see him on the Jets. But yea I'm sure they will f*** themselves with a win.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
          Somehow the Jets will screw this up and win this game. I'm winning to bet on that fact. It will screw their draft position and they wouldn't get C Long or DMac. That's my early prediction for sunday and April.

I mean they did the same thing 2 year back during their last game of the year. Beat Buffalo to get to 4 wins and instead of getting the #2 pick in the 2006 draft got the #4 pick and took D'Brick. I mean I'm not sure how the team would have turned out if they had the #2. Heck they might have still taken D'Brick, but they might have taken Reggie Bush. Now that would be exciting to see him on the Jets. But yea I'm sure they will f*** themselves with a win.
          DUDE!!!!! What kind of attitude is that? We don't play just to get a higher draft pick. WE PLAY TO WIN!!!!!!!! True Jets fans, DO NOT root for the Jets to lose. I will always be a proud die-hard Jets fan, 3-12, 16-0, or 0-16.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
          Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
          Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
          Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
          Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

How bad does this make KC?

Comment

Very bad - I'm scared to make a big play on them because of the Herminator
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by KClemens2008 View Post
                DUDE!!!!! What kind of attitude is that? We don't play just to get a higher draft pick. WE PLAY TO WIN!!!!!!!! True Jets fans, DO NOT root for the Jets to lose. I will always be a proud die-hard Jets fan, 3-12, 16-0, or 0-16.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
                Die-Hard Yes, realistic Yes. I'm the type of person who would take 1 step back to take 2 forward. This season better be that 1 step back. Don't tell me you rather them sacrifice better draft position for a MEANINGLESS game? Plus you sound like Herm Edwards "Hello?! You PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!"

Metaphor for how I feel

EDIT: Nm I thought the song said 1 step back 2 steps forward, but all it says is 2 steps forward 2 steps back. Whatever its still a sweet video that takes me back.
                Last edited by Vbsiena; 12-26-2007, 04:58 PM.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                X