Official Browns in the Play-Offs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Browns in the Play-Offs Thread

I am a life long Cleveland fan, every sport in Cleveland I am a fan of. I have be lucky enough to attend every home Cleveland play-off game this year (Both Indians and Cavs), I want one more play-off game in Pittsburgh that I can go to. I was at the snowbowl against the Bills 2 weeks ago, and even though this weeks game doesn't have as much meaning as I would like I will be there too. This is the official rally thread for the Cleveland Browns and I guess Indianapolis Colts. Come on football fans help us get in!

Go Browns... More Importantly Go Colts!

The way I have things playing out has your Browns going in.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

You also had my Indians going to the world series... We saw how that ended! J/K Walter, I sure hope your right! Bad thing is I gotta wait till about 11:30 to find out if were in or out Sunday.

Comment

I hate to be a buzzkill. But I see the Titans winning vs Indy's 2nd stringers.

Heres the real thing I've been wondering...are the Browns just going to play their backups? I mean they should win or lose their game means absolutely NADA. They should rest their starters just in case the Titans lose. That would make the most sense to em.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

The Browns gotta play this game as if they are going to the play-offs. Does that mean Jamal, Edwards and K2 will see limited action... prolly. But Anderson our 2nd and 3rd backs Wright and Harrison will see a lot of action. Our defense doesn't deserve a a break nor will it prolly do them any good.

Even if we don't make the play-offs 10-6 looks a lot better than 9-7 going into next year. Plus we screw up the Cowboys draft pick even more.

Comment

I say Browns should play their guys for a half.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Play em for the whole game I mean what the hell. There's 2 positions I wanna see more of our backups out of. #1 is QB, I want to see what Brady can do, get him some experience incase we make the plat-offs and god forbid Derek get hurt. Plus I want to see what Harrison and Wright can do in the backfield. I don't think Jamal Lewis will resign with us next year, I want to see what those 2 backs can do with our offensive line.

Comment

I hope we get to see Quinn play. He looked great in preseason.

Comment

Working...
                X