Fight fire with fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight fire with fire

If I'm Tony Dungy I cheat against the Patriots in the playoffs. They most likely did it to him back in the day, and his reputation wouldn't take a big hit because the Patriots did it first.

A very late first round draft pick and $500,000 on his salary (which the owner would pay) is worth another Super Bowl.

I think Dungy would love to beat the Pats without cheating... That would be even sweater.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The Colts are going to win the Super Bowl without cheating again.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'd love for them to win without cheating too... but if he wants to cheat I got you back Tony

Comment

So...big fight during the game involving the players and the coaches?
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I really don't think that what the Pats did helped them that much if at all.

Comment

I'm sure it helped them some. Think about it... Tom Brady in the Superbowl in the 2 minute drill and the hurry up offense. The defense has to use hand signals to call plays and the Patriots know the hand signals?

No matter how much it did or didn't help though if you aren't cheating you aren't playing to win.

Comment

Working...
              X