• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Prospect Profiles: Matt Ryan, Colt Brennan and Joe Flacco

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php

Can be found here by scrolling down just a bit
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

How much of a concern is being a 25-year-old rookie? I see it as not being a positive thing, but not to much of a negative either. John Beck is a 26-year-old rookie.

Comment

Matt Ryan
      Player Comparison: Tony Romo

I have seem Matt in a few games and I don't see that at all

Colt Brennan
      Player Comparison: Chad Pennington

I thought Pennington couldn't throw a 15 yard pass.

Other than the Player Comparison good job

Comment

Pennington can throw the ball 40 yards downfield.

The big deal with Pennington's arm is he can't throw a 10- or 15-yard out because the throw is so weak it tends to get picked off. There's no zip on the ball.

Brennan has the same problem.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
          How much of a concern is being a 25-year-old rookie? I see it as not being a positive thing, but not to much of a negative either. John Beck is a 26-year-old rookie.
          Beck didn't come from a gimmick offense and won't have much of a learning curve in terms of learning a pro offense as opposed to Brennan. Plus he doesn't have Brennan's character concerns.

Beck might end up being a product of such great coaching at BYU (all their QBs show a lot of distinguished passing attributes), but on tape he looked great, and I think with time in the NFL he will be a good quarterback.

Brennan is an awfully risky prospect and in my time studying the history of translating college QBs to pro QBs Brennan rates very low and he has a lot of bust factors.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Oh, I wasn't trying to compare Brennan and Beck... just their ages. I was saying it didn't seem like teams cared to much that he was 26. It obviously wasn't a positive, but did not seem to slow anyone down.

Comment

Working...
            X