Jared Allen TD catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Allen TD catch

The commentary on ESPN cracked me up on his TD grab. Did anyone else catch it? Something like "Huard drops back scrambles right and... awww he went to jared. He went to Jared? HE WENT TO JARED!"

Haha loved it.

Yeah LOL they did that a few weeks ago when he had his first TD.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I know, I saw it then and I meant to say something on here, but I didn't think about it again till now. Hahaha I laughed so hard even though I hate those Jared commercials so much.

Comment

I'm telling you, those dumb jewelry commercials are the reason why divorce rates are so high. Women see these ads and are like, "Why isn't my husband this romantic?"
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I'm telling you, those dumb jewelry commercials are the reason why divorce rates are so high. Women see these ads and are like, "Why isn't my husband this romantic?"
          And we are thinking why aren't you as hot as the women in that ad?!
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Hahaha so true siena!

"What do you think honey?" "They look great." "I dunno... I think they could use another coat..."
            ^Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
              The commentary on ESPN cracked me up on his TD grab. Did anyone else catch it? Something like "Huard drops back scrambles right and... awww he went to jared. He went to Jared? HE WENT TO JARED!"

Haha loved it.
              LMFAO
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
              Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
              Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Working...
              X