No announcement yet.

Champs Sports Bowl thread (BC vs. MSU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champs Sports Bowl thread (BC vs. MSU)

A few player observations so far:

*Cherilus is absolute garbage in pass pro. Not very athletic and has poor footwork. When all is said and done don't be surprised when he falls to round 5 or something crazy, there are players that fall very far in the draft every year he could be one of them.

*DeJuan Tribble has good speed and coverage abilities, I don't expect MSU to throw at him much.

*I had an absolute NIGHTMARE last night...I missed the NFL Draft (kept going back and forth between realizing that it wasn't late April and it was...weird) and some other stuff happened that I forgot. You know how dreams are they are weird. I don't know what I would do with myself if I missed a draft.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    A few player observations so far:

*Cherilus is absolute garbage in pass pro. Not very athletic and has poor footwork. When all is said and done don't be surprised when he falls to round 5 or something crazy, there are players that fall very far in the draft every year he could be one of them.

*DeJuan Tribble has good speed and coverage abilities, I don't expect MSU to throw at him much.

*I had an absolute NIGHTMARE last night...I missed the NFL Draft (kept going back and forth between realizing that it wasn't late April and it was...weird) and some other stuff happened that I forgot. You know how dreams are they are weird. I don't know what I would do with myself if I missed a draft.
    Lol I used to have nightmares that I missed a final or something then I realized it was July and classes weren't in session. Scary feeling though. What If...
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Matt Ryan looks great too bad his surrounding cast sucks. I've seen so many dropped passes so far. There RB is crappy too.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Matt Ryan had a sub par game, really looking forward to this week some big games coming up.
        Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X