• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick to Plead Guilty; Donaghy to Implicate 20 Other Refs

http://walterfootball.com/draftrumors.php

Dark Monday in the world of sports.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

If there was a football season i am looking forward to more it is this year because of all this bad news over the summer.

My vote: Michael Vick, 2009 AFL MVP
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Haha, I'd have to second that vote.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Honestly, Vick pleading guilty is good news. Had this gone to trial, this circus would have been going on for an untold number of months.

It's already bad enough, but at least now we can hopefully get the majority of it out of the way before the regular season.

Comment

What would Vick going to jail achieve? The guy is not a threat to society. A large fine/payment out of his own back pocket to animal protection groups would make much more sense to me.

Comment

You can't let him go free. If you don't send him off to jail, other people won't be as afraid to engage in dogfighting, illegal gambling, animal cruelty and tax evasion.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Is Vick gonna lose all his money and assets then I take it by going to jail?

Comment

i agree with big walt.....you have to send him to jail, for some type of period of time to discipline him...he and others making money have to know that they are NOT above the law....in addition, sports fans pays the athletes payroll, which makes the role models weather they like it or not!....this dude also needs some help.....how can anyone do that or be apart of cruel acts to animals!
                Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

The law is the law, what kind of country would we be if Vick didn't get jail time. Personally, I think there would be huge outrage across America if this scum bag didn't goto jail. Every single game on Sunday there would be protesters in front of the Falcons stadium, Vick's reputation would be, and is already tarnished. Dog-fighting is illegal, he was gambling, and he was funding it. I can't even believe somebody would vouch for no jail time at all.
                  Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                  2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                  2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                  3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                  3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                  4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

thats so crazy if Donaghy implicates other refs and that the refs were cheating.....can you imagine how far they could go back?....should jordan have won those championships?....are the spurs really to be considered a dynasty?.....could shaq and kobe's tenure in L.A. a complete fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                      Is Vick gonna lose all his money and assets then I take it by going to jail?
                      Because Vick is going to jail, the Falcons will be able to reclaim $22 million in bonuses. I think that's a pretty big hit to his wallet!
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                        thats so crazy if Donaghy implicates other refs and that the refs were cheating.....can you imagine how far they could go back?....should jordan have won those championships?....are the spurs really to be considered a dynasty?.....could shaq and kobe's tenure in L.A. a complete fraud?
                        Who really knows how many games were rigged? I'm guessing only about a few per week - I don't think every single game was rigged.

That said, I'm scared to find out. I've known (and said on here) that some games are rigged in every sport. But that was just me talking. This is actual proof. I don't even want to find out which games were rigged. I'd rather not know.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

walt i understand what ur saying, but this is bad newz!...and what the hell is happening in sports.... baseball=steroid era....basketball=refs cheating....football-criminals.....hockey=players betting (rich tocket)

Comment

Vick will never again play in the NFL..... Also you knew it couldn't be a one man job to rig the NBA everyone has been aware of this for years, now they just have proof
                            Check out my new site Today!
                            Live 4 The Story

Comment

I just hope it doesn't cut into other sports, like I'm predicting.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X