Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to pick
    St. Louis
    They will be tough to beat at home, Carolina usually starts slow and really looked bad in the preseason.
    http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=11146567

Comment

I think the Titans are undervalued and could win the game.

St. Louis has a banged-up Torry Holt. He may not even play.

Cowboys, Seahawks and Chargers are the three strongest plays in Week 1 IMO
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well I must say don't go with the Chargers just because I'm a Bears Fan!
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
          Well I must say don't go with the Chargers just because I'm a Bears Fan!
          Even if you look at it from a neutral mindset, a San Diego win is far from a guarantee. The Bears are a very good team.

If it were me, I'd probably go with Seattle over Tampa Bay. St. Louis should also win too, though.

Comment

I'm leaning toward Seattle right now.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I'm leaning toward Seattle right now.

Good pick on Dallas at home...

Comment

Eeesh, he went with a divisional game. Even though it's damn close to a sure thing, I'd still be a little uneasy.

Comment

Just found you guys on the web. Great Forum! I've been in two survivor pools each year for the past 8 years or so. I agree with your rules for eliminating teams from consideration.
                  However, I would add one more: No Inter-divisional games. Too often even the underdog catches "lightning in a bottle".
                  So, all that considered, my pick is SEATTLE. I think they meet the critiria the strongest.

Comment

co-sign on Seattle

I wouldn't risk betting against VY.....he is capable of anything

Comment

Originally posted by GatorFan View Post
                      Just found you guys on the web. Great Forum! I've been in two survivor pools each year for the past 8 years or so. I agree with your rules for eliminating teams from consideration.
                      However, I would add one more: No Inter-divisional games. Too often even the underdog catches "lightning in a bottle".
                      So, all that considered, my pick is SEATTLE. I think they meet the critiria the strongest.
                      I like your rule. Last year, I lost in Week 16, picking Atlanta over Carolina (they were starting Chris Weinke).

Seattle is getting hit at 89 percent, but there aren't many bets on them.

I'm going to change this. I'm going with Seattle.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                      X