Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/22- NFL Power Rankings; Week 16 Picks (Lines, Vegas); Draft Order; Charles Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/22- NFL Power Rankings; Week 16 Picks (Lines, Vegas); Draft Order; Charles Brown

2009 NFL Power Rankings - 2009 NFL Power Rankings (Week 16), Top Fantasy Performers and Defensive Rankings are up. 12/22

2009 NFL Week 16 Picks - Lines, Vegas, trends and psychologies are up for the NFL Week 16 picks. The picks will be posted periodically Tuesday afternoon/evening and Wednesday. 12/22

2010 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Charles Brown - Take a look at Charles Brown's strengths, weaknesses and player comparison. 12/22

2010 NFL Draft Order and Trades - The official 2010 NFL Draft order for all seven rounds. Used in conjunction with the NFL Strength of Schedule. 12/22

NFL Picking Contest - An NFL Picking Contest. It's free to enter and there are monthly cash prizes! 12/22

Create a 2010 NFL Mock Draft - Create your own 2010 NFL Mock Draft. You'll have your own URL. People can rate and comment on your 2010 NFL Mock Draft. It might even get posted in the Mock Draft Database. 12/22

2010 NFL Mock Draft Database - Looking for 2010 NFL Mock Drafts? I have 145 listed. Eleven updates for Tuesday. 12/22

2009 NFL Free Agents - Check out all the 2009 NFL Free Agency moves. My free agency rankings have been updated, so you can see the best players available (9 cuts/signings on Monday - ALL FREE AGENCY LISTS UPDATED for Dec. 22.) 12/22

NBA Picks - NBA Picks return for the 2009-10 season. Picks to be posted daily around 4-5 pm Eastern. 12/22

2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Instead of listing numbers, here's a graphic from NFL.com, as of four minutes remaining in the second quarter:

Comment

Whoops. Thanks.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Wow. Brown looks bigger on TV.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I like the Bears Jay Cutler write up.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Great write-up for Charles Brown, I agree with everything you said.

Comment

I would just go with the name Charlie Brown

Comment

This doesn't deserve its own thread, just more reason for Walter to hate the Eagles

http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/12/...sy-eagle-fans/

Comment

Originally posted by CSS View Post
                  This doesn't deserve its own thread, just more reason for Walter to hate the Eagles

Typically Philadelphia fans get an unfair rap, but I can't defend this one.

That's really embarrassing, and I'm pretty disgusted by it.

Comment

The fact that security did nothing to stop that is just as embarrassing for Philly. Unbelievable. A couple of snow balls? I'm cool with that, but to continuously belt them with them? Uncalled for and just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by tbod10 View Post
                      The fact that security did nothing to stop that is just as embarrassing for Philly. Unbelievable. A couple of snow balls? I'm cool with that, but to continuously belt them with them? Uncalled for and just wrong.
                      Typically security is like the Gestapo at the Linc, I don't know what their problem was.

I'd be okay with it if they were Cowboys fans...

Comment

Walt I think you forgot to put the reason for Tampa's extra 2nd rounder is Gaines Adams.
                        NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Jay Cutler interview was funny
                          TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

Originally posted by CSS View Post

Just another reason why the Eagles have the most classless fans in the NFL.

Comment

This is a hilarious salute to the fans (clash of the cretins):

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...of-the-cretins

Good stuff....

Comment

Working...
                              X