NBA/NCAA/NFL Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA/NCAA/NFL Saturday

Let's pick some winners! I could use some. Going to look at college baskets first.

I like MSU a lot today vs. UCF.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      I like MSU a lot today vs. UCF.
      ya that game is going to be a tough one, But i do see MSU containing Smith. I am staying away from that one.

Leaning towards Penn State.
      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo at the last minute I laid 5 units on San Diego +13.5 vs. Kentucky. Never had that many units on one game in my life but I couldn't pass up on getting 13 points from any team playing Kentucky.

Comment

I like Gonzaga today - http://walterfootball.com/ncaabb.php
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm loving Gonzaga vs. the Volunteers. I've seen both teams play and I think the Zags are better. Its also a #11 team on the road giving points to an unranked (I think) opponent (Walter system). Nice play with San D.

Comment

Islanders and Flames look good in the NHL - will post pick at 5:30ish
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Hey Walter instead of sending you my 2nd round which I haven't typed up yet I'll just send you my first official version mock with set mock draft order on sunday night

Comment

5 unit money pick BOO YAA...I'm telling you guys keep betting against kentucky, it's just the name on the jerseys this team is one of the worst in the history of kentucky basketball.

Comment

You're right about Kentucky, man they suck.

Will this be 2 rounds?
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah it will be two rounds.

Will you like for me to send you the full 7th round order on an xcel spreadsheet...I can make cells with just hte pick # and the team picking (with trades noted), or I can add in cells for you to do your mocks on (I write in cells for name, position, and school)

Comment

MSU up 10-3 so it is impossible for UCF to cover now, that makes it up 7 units for the day! (not including the 2.5 I lay on the Pats game tonight)

Comment

AMAZING what happens when a "great" back like Kevin Smith faces a legit SEC defense, and not a great one at that.

113 yards on 35 carries for a 3.4 average...ouch. This is why I have never been high on him at all as a prospect and if he gets to the pros, well, he reminds me a lot of Cedric Benson.

Comment

That would be cool, but you can just put them in a list in an e-mail... No excel needed.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                            X