I've Seen Enough...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Seen Enough...

Cowboys aren't going anywhere this postseason. Wade Phillips is an idiot.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

The Cowboys have nothing to play for Walt.
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

They've been lethargic down the stretch. A week off won't do them any good. Wade Phillips is already making dumb decisions. Terrell Owens is hurt. Could be one-and-done.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Hey Walter good call...Cowboys should play their starters so not only to risk injury but suck at the same time.

Just because you play your starters doesn't automatically equal uber momentum.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The way the cowboys are playing today, you could be right, nothing is working for Dallas today.
          Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Bucs beat Cowboys? What a story that would be!!!

Comment

The Cowboys don't play next week. They had to play their starters. Two weeks off would be disastrous. The packers played their starters and it worked out.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Why did they have to play their starters? Don't these guys practice or do they just play games and do nothing else related to football during the week?

Their great players like Romo, Marion Barber, T.O., Witten etc. should be rested no matter what this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Why did they have to play their starters? Don't these guys practice or do they just play games and do nothing else related to football during the week?

Their great players like Romo, Marion Barber, T.O., Witten etc. should be rested no matter what this time of year.
                  So that their starters won't get rusty in the playoffs.

Comment

Brad Johnson is back manhe is playing awesome.

Comment

Matt, I already showed you yesterday that teams with byes really suck in their first game. That only gets magnified if those teams rest their starters in Week 17 and especially Week 16.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

WAlter you looked at W-L record you didn't do any real research and look at why those teams that lost, actually lost.

Comment

But they did lose. 1-7 ATS the past two years. 3-5 SU I believe. That's terrible!
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Omg They Are 1-7 Ats Becasue The Spread Really Matters In The Playoffs Omgomgomgomgogm

Comment

I'ts the playoffs games are supposed to be ****ing close not blowouts.

Comment

Working...
                              X