Best (Fake) Football Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best (Fake) Football Names

So if you have ever played Madden you know you can create new players. Well I don't know about you, but I like to not name a player after me because my name doesn't sound like a cool, tough football player name so I would make one up. Honestly I can't remember any of the players I made, but my friends made a player with the best name ever:

Ty Blades

Beat that name. Sounds fast and tough and will lay your ass out if you run a crossing pattern over the middle of the field.

The only other one I remember was we made a QB in Hall of Fame mode modeled after my friend, Drew Garrity. But we didn't like his last name for a QB. So for some reason I came up with:

Drew Pudding

Sounds hilarious, but its a sweet football players name
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

You can also rename any player, even during Franchise modes.

One that i commonly use for a DB is
    Jerimiah Hawkins

Comment

In Madden 2000, I used to always get QBs in the fake drafts named Leftwich - Dan Leftwich, William Leftwich, Brian Leftwich. There was a Leftwich every other year.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Not quite Madden, but I was playing a fair bit of NCAA 08 earlier this year and had a sweet franchise going. My best QB was out of California called Jack Daniels. He was a huge black duel-threat guy (speed about 85). Only problem with him is his fumbling, so you had to run out-of-bounds or dive EVERY scramble.

Not the best name, but he holds all my Cardinal passing records and a fair deal of rushing records too.

Comment

Working...
        X