• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Grenda's Power Rankings

Dan Grenda sent me his NFL Power Rankings:

http://walterfootball.com/grenda07rankings.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Who is Dan Grenda?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Horrible so far...Indy #2? Thats a joke. They aren't in my top 5.

Jets #8? Above the Ravens and Eagles? Wow.

Carolina #14? lol. Cincy #16? Way too low.

"It must be because their players have a habit of going to jail. "

Thats a dumb statement. How about a lack of defense?

Atlanta #20? Way too high.

Miami #31? Better than the Bills imo. Gotta give Cam Cameron credit for his coaching at San Diego and realize how bad of a pro coach Saban was.

Okay guys, remember we ALL said the Jets would suck last year, same for the Saints. Things change.

Comment

No offense, but this guy basically said the very same things you've already said, Walter.
        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Well, no offense, but any thing you put out about the upcoming season you haven't already heard. '

It all becomes bland until the regular season starts. That is why I hate preseason hype..really nothing more I hate in football.

All of the pointless stories that will give players an edge in the upcoming season (like stuff on ESPN to fill airtime)...it's all b.s.

"COMING UP ON SPORTSCENTER, HOW WILL LOSING MICHAEL VICK MAKE THE FALCONS A BETTER TEAM?"

lol donkaments

Comment

Well, no offense Matt, but have you been smacked around too much? Or do you just enjoy running around with a carrot up your ass.
            Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
            2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
            2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
            3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
            3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
            4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

They are mine actually.

The rankings are fairly old, they were made right after the draft, i just had trouble putting them somewhere.

Indy at 2 seems perfect for me. Just because they had a bad off-season doesnt mean they will automatically suck. As long as you have Peyton Manning you are a top 5 team in this league.

Why not the Jets? 10-6 in a stacked AFC last year is pretty damn good. With Mangini coaching, and a new solid running game with Thomas Jones, I can see them going places.

Carolina at 14 seems reasonable. To tell you the truth I think the Bengals are highly overrated. They lost Steinbach, and like you said, they dont have a solid defense to put them in the playoffs. I actually had that in my writing, but Walt said i had to knock it down a few sentences, so dont get all pissy on me.

Atlanta is too high. If I would have done these recently, theyd be in the bottom 5.

Yes, the Dolphins blow. Trent Green is a horrible starter, and their offense isnt explosive enough to scare anyone. Add onto that all their star defensive players are closing in on retirement.

Who cares if things change? Did I rate your team low or something? It was a fun thing to do and it was fun to look back at it. Sorry if I offended you.

Comment

This guy gives in depth points for team, lol.

22. Buffalo Bills
                The Bills are younger and faster, but I'm not sure if they are better.

I'm just playing with him but I don't have anything to add to what has been said.

But I do think he has the Bills to high around 10-18 is were they should be.

Comment

Like I said, they were more in depth, but Walter cut them down 12 and below because he felt it was too long.

Im from Buffalo so I like the Bills this year, but I think they need another year for there young players to get more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                    This guy gives in depth points for team, lol.

22. Buffalo Bills
                    The Bills are younger and faster, but I'm not sure if they are better.

I'm just playing with him but I don't have anything to add to what has been said.

But I do think he has the Bills to high around 10-18 is were they should be.
                    Had to cut everything from 13-32 down because it was taking me so long to edit.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't think the Saints are that good? I'm waiting for the Bears to dominate them again this year
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

I don't think the Bears dominate them in a rematch. Saints are better this year I think.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                          Well, no offense Matt, but have you been smacked around too much? Or do you just enjoy running around with a carrot up your ass.
                          Really...is that kind of language called for. wtf did i do to u

Comment

you have the redskins way to low hh

Comment

Working...
                            X