• Bucs getting no respect in Vegas

Vegas has posted four Super Bowl lines:

Cowboys vs. Pats
    Seahawks vs. Pats
    Packers vs. Pats
    GIANTS vs. Pats

Giants but no Bucs?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I'm riding the Bucs all the way to Arizona baby. I think if we beat the Giants we can beat the Cowboys. They aren't world beaters. s
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

What about Green Bay? If Washington beats Seattle, you'll be at Lambeau.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

And we are a team built to beat a team like Green Bay that throws it a lot...but Ryan Grant scares me.

I think we can own their DL vs. the run.

Comment

That really is quite Odd... This also may seem odd but personally I don't think niether the Packers or the Cowboys will make it to the Superbowl.

I like the Seahawks to win the NFC. They have a good offense and a good defense, but on top of that they are a veteran team that has a good amount of play-off experience. Shouldn't forget their coach has played in big games and has a lot of playoff experience himself and has coached muliple teams to the superbowl and won one. the one question mark is Shaun Alexander and that running game its alright right now but if they get going watch out NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
            That really is quite Odd... This also may seem odd but personally I don't think niether the Packers or the Cowboys will make it to the Superbowl.

I like the Seahawks to win the NFC. They have a good offense and a good defense, but on top of that they are a veteran team that has a good amount of play-off experience. Shouldn't forget their coach has played in big games and has a lot of playoff experience himself and has coached muliple teams to the superbowl and won one. the one question mark is Shaun Alexander and that running game its alright right now but if they get going watch out NFC.
            They certainly have a defensive line that can dominate but I don't think their receivers are good enough to move the chains consistently against playoff defenses.

Comment

You would think Favre would be posting great numbers in extreme cold weather games but his record isn't that great below like 15 degrees
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
              X