X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Years to Everyone

Happy New Years

I hope you guys have fun tonight.

I'm having some people over, so it should be a good time.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Happy new year to everyone on the forum. I'm just back from a party because some boring people got tired.

Comment

Wow... It's 2 and I just woke up. I'm not going to drink for a while. Not for another week or two at least. Drank way too much.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I had some Asti Martin but that was it.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Played seven games of beer pong. Won 6 and lost the last one...

Had a margarita my sister made...

Had a Tom Collins...

Had 2 Kansas City Ice Waters (half cup gin+vodka, rest 7-up and lime juice)...

Blah
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walter why do people get drunk...I don't get it I think the taste of alchol is very disgusting.

Comment

"Had 2 Kansas City Ice Waters (half cup gin+vodka, rest 7-up and lime juice)..."

sounds like a gin and tonic, beer pong is pure jokes
              Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Walter why do people get drunk...I don't get it I think the taste of alchol is very disgusting.

i think its more of a "since everyone else is doing it, i guess ill do it" type of thing lol.

sigpic

Comment

Gin and Tonic is one of the only drinks I like...if it doesn't have flavor, yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                    i think its more of a "since everyone else is doing it, i guess ill do it" type of thing lol.
                    Is that what you say about sex bwest? lol j/k

Comment

lmao

sigpic

Comment

Yay 2008 is here. I stayed at home with my girlfriend, drank wine and watched Karate Kid (which she hadn't seen before). In bed by 10:30, best new year's ever.

Comment

I like the taste of some drinks. I'm pretty picky actually. And I like getting drunk. I think it's a good time.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Why do people not get drunk? What's the point of that.

I think drinking makes people more down to earth. People aren't afraid to hold back. Plus you have an excuse for doing stupid things. Such as last night I brook a chair at my friends mothers house, when he asked why I brook it my response was idk I was drunk. Plus I can get with girls that when sober (both of us) I A) wouldn't have tried to get with, and B) they would never have a thought in their head of getting with me.

So basically people drink to get girls, act like an idiot and most of all have fun. I'm not a drinker that drinks every day and needs alcohol, but I like to go out with my friends get torn, strike out with girls and then sometimes puke. And beer is not disgusting.

FYI I brook my arm too last night because I was intoxicated so I'm with Walter on the whole not drinking thing for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              I like the taste of some drinks. I'm pretty picky actually. And I like getting drunk. I think it's a good time.
                              So I guess I'm the only who orders warm double shots of wells tequila?
                              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Working...
                              X