My New Years Day Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Years Day Picks

Tennessee -2...Very underrated Tennessee team with a very good defense.

Missouri -165...Arkansas' defense is very inconsistent and they have no passing game if they get behind in this game...2 unit play for me.

Florida -480...This is a 4 unit play for me...no way Florida loses this game. They are just too good.

I'm staying away from the Gator Bowl.

USC -14...their defense is too good for Illinois.

Georgia -8...Hawaii's best competition this year has been arguably Washington. They haven't seen this kind of speed all season and Knowshon Moreno will rush for more than 150.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

All faves today lol

Comment

Good luck man.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Lost the vig on my 4 unit play but that was my only loss for the day. 4-1 FIRE

Comment

LOL that's a lot of vig to lose.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            LOL that's a lot of vig to lose.
            Yeah I know but who anticipated that Michigan would play that great?

Comment

No one, but that's the risk of taking a -480 ML
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah I know...favorite moneylines are risky but I didn't see how Henne would play that well.

Comment

Granted USC is the most dominant team of the 2000s, but after watching my Fighting Illini get spanked by the Trojans you have to ask if they deserved to be in a BCS bowl game? If it weren't for some very costly turnovers it could have been a lot closer but they were just overmatched in this contest
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

No thats bull**** Adam. Illinois belonged don't look at the scoreboard.
                    You guys fumbled the ball on your own SC's 8 yard line and were about to make the score 17-21 with all kinds of momentum. The coaching staff did a poor job of putting together a conservative game plan and they didn't attack down the field against SC's defense at all in the first 26 minutes.

They looked overmatched early but I was impressed by their courage to come back in this game they didn't quit. SC got very lucky a few times with turnovers and McKnight's big gain was due to the ball bounching right to him off of that screen lateral.

You all really started to shut down the SC offense in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

henne played out of his mind yesterday, **** happens...Georgia ROLLS! im still happy game was entertaining lol. nice picks btw, i thought illinois would have a little more offense.
                      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                        Granted USC is the most dominant team of the 2000s, but after watching my Fighting Illini get spanked by the Trojans you have to ask if they deserved to be in a BCS bowl game? If it weren't for some very costly turnovers it could have been a lot closer but they were just overmatched in this contest
                        did u watch the game?

sigpic

Comment

btw Rey Maualuga......mother****ing animal, dude was everywhere.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X