New Years Day Bowl Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldogs have a shot at the National Championship next year
    Go SD Chargers!-Rivers, Tomlinson, Chambers, Gates, Merrriman, Phillips, Cromartie=SUPER BOWL

Comment

• Originally posted by James22 View Post
      Bulldogs have a shot at the National Championship next year
      Yea True

Comment

• You don't put SEC teams in the Rose Bowl. The Sugar Bowl is an SEC game and a great bowl to go to. It isn't Georgia's fault that no one knows anything about football...if anyone thought Hawaii was a good team they are sadly mistaken.

I would have liked to see Oklahoma/Georgia in the Sugar and Illinois/Hawaii in the Fiesta.

Then you scrimmage SC against themselves they are that good.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

• USC lost against Stanford! I don't think they are so much better than UGA

Comment

• Originally posted by tech2186 View Post
            USC lost against Stanford! I don't think they are so much better than UGA
            They aren't...it would be one hell of a football game, but SC would be favored by 4 points because Georgia has no passing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              They aren't...it would be one hell of a football game, but SC would be favored by 4 points because Georgia has no passing game.
              I agree

Comment

• USC has been playing really great football lately and that would be a great matchup
                Go SD Chargers!-Rivers, Tomlinson, Chambers, Gates, Merrriman, Phillips, Cromartie=SUPER BOWL

Comment

• Wow i went from rookie to starter in one day. I'm the MVP!

Comment

• SC-OU-UGA

Three fun teams to watch, but they weren't consistent all year long on their schedule. OSU lost to a good Illinois team. LSU lost to Kentucky and Arkansas on the road. They beat a lot of good teams and lost to two really good teams. They are going to prove they deserve to be in the title game.

Comment

• i just started today but im still a rookie

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        SC-OU-UGA

Three fun teams to watch, but they weren't consistent all year long on their schedule. OSU lost to a good Illinois team. LSU lost to Kentucky and Arkansas on the road. They beat a lot of good teams and lost to two really good teams. They are going to prove they deserve to be in the title game.
                        Yeah USC, UGA, and OU are all gonna be in the top 5 next year

Comment

• thats for sure

Comment

• can you believe Oklahoma is getting the #1 high school RB for the 2nd straight year. Last year it was DeMarco Murray and now Jermie Calhoun. Them with Sam Bradford, they're going to be good.

Comment

• Oklahoma is sick. They might lose both Loadholt and Robinson to the draft though. Big blow to their OL.

Comment

Working...
                              X