Joe Thomas got snubbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Thomas got snubbed

Peterson for Offensive ROY? Did anyone watch his last 3 games? He was terrible. Yeah he had a great season but Thomas was consistent week in week out. I hate that OL never gets any love.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Peterson for Offensive ROY? Did anyone watch his last 3 games? He was terrible. Yeah he had a great season but Thomas was consistent week in week out. I hate that OL never gets any love.
    Typical media based pick. AP got all those yards and all the hype. OT's can do awesome but few people ever getto hear about it.

Comment

Same stuff. Runningbacks getting awards over O-lineman because people see them running into the endzone. The only reason they got their is cuz the o-line blocked for them.
      Go SD Chargers!-Rivers, Tomlinson, Chambers, Gates, Merrriman, Phillips, Cromartie=SUPER BOWL

Comment

Peterson was also the best back in all of football when he was hot though. If he was healthy he could of made a run at mvp. Joe Thomas was a stud also though. They both we deserving though.
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Did Steinbach get in?
          Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            Peterson was also the best back in all of football when he was hot though. If he was healthy he could of made a run at mvp. Joe Thomas was a stud also though. They both we deserving though.
            Grossman can be a pretty damn good QB when he is hot...being great is about Consistency and as much as I love AD he was invisible in the last 4 weeks of the season.

Comment

Grossman can be a pretty damn good QB when he is hot...being great is about Consistency and as much as I love AD he was invisible in the last 4 weeks of the season.
              I believe he played the last few games with a partially torn ACL.

Comment

It should be about who had the best season though. Not who played the best despite their injury.

Last years Offensive ROY should have been McNeil hands down. He didn't get it either so I've given up hope on deserving lineman because they never get the nod and i hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  It should be about who had the best season though. Not who played the best despite their injury.

Last years Offensive ROY should have been McNeil hands down. He didn't get it either so I've given up hope on deserving lineman because they never get the nod and i hate it.
                  lol at Vince Young OROY...what a joke. Look at his passing stats last year he was horrendous.

Fisher and Chow know how bad VY Is. They think Collins gives them the best chance to win but are under way too much pressure to play VY.

Comment

If not McNeil than Hester should have got it last year. Teams game planned for Hester more than VY. Not to mention Hester broke 2 NFL records as a rookie.

Without Chow I think VY would have had a garbage year.

Comment

You knew Peterson would win this hands down. Pre-season was probably Lnych. Peterson had a great year and broke all kinds of records it would be hard not to give it to this guy. Plus a RB or QB gets all the glory on offense look at the Heisman winners every year
                      Check out my new site Today!
                      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                        You knew Peterson would win this hands down. Pre-season was probably Lnych. Peterson had a great year and broke all kinds of records it would be hard not to give it to this guy. Plus a RB or QB gets all the glory on offense look at the Heisman winners every year
                        Oh I agree it would be hard not to give it to Peterson, but Thomas only allowed one sack the entire year!!!!!!

I mean 46.5-3.5 in voting? Give me a break Thomas was the more consistent player and he played with every bit as talent as Peterson.

Comment

100% agree here Matt. I wish the Broncos had Thomas way more than All-Day except when he gets injured Peterson. But it's never going to happen, no way. Especially when AD tops the NFC for rushing.

But while we're chasing pipe dreams, what about Mason Crosby? Kicking first year in the NFL is never easy (maybe its the shorter/lack of tees) and he's definitely been a stud for GB.

Comment

Yeah Crosby has been a stud...but what happened to Rackers in ARZ?

Kicking is just something that is very inconsistent. You are going to have your down years and your great years. Rarely is a kicker great every season.

Comment

Yeah Crosby has been a stud...but what happened to Rackers in ARZ?

Kicking is just something that is very inconsistent. You are going to have your down years and your great years. Rarely is a kicker great every season.
                              That reminds me, one of the bowl games I was watching either yesterday or the day before. The commentator said that he had hit 2/3 from 50+ yards this season and is thus very consistent from that distance. Umm, two from three!!! If he had 20 from 30 I'd be tempted to agree, but 3 attempts, uggh, what an idiot, that's wwwaaayyy too small a sample size to start talking about consistency.

I wish I remember which game it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X