Colorado's Jordan Dizon!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado's Jordan Dizon!?!?

Why the hell is Jordan Dizon Not on the list of ILB? He was the Big 12 defensive player of the year and a Walter Camp All American. Great sideline to sideline speed, great reaction, quick to the ball. All the things you want in a ILB. He does lack a little size at 6'1 225lb but thats only gonna drop him from a 1st round pick to maybe a 3erd at the latest. If he runs well at the combine he could go as high as late 1st round. To have him not in the top 21 on the prospect pick is just retarted.
    Auburn Tigers in the Draft:
    Quentin Groves-DE
    Patrick Lee-CB
    Pat Sims-DT

Colorado Buffalos in the draft
    Jordan Dizon OLB
    Terrence Wheatley CB

I don't think he is as quick as you think he is...I believe he got invited to the Senior Bowl, which will be big for him.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He is on the OLB list and ranked #31. I also agree that he is ranked to low. I dont think late first round but he'll probably be a 3rd rounder.
      Go SD Chargers!-Rivers, Tomlinson, Chambers, Gates, Merrriman, Phillips, Cromartie=SUPER BOWL

Comment

He's not gonna run well though. He's not a first day pick and I don't think he ever was. Just to small to slow for the NFL. He would be a solid ST's guy but he'd get abused as a starter.
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

He's an undersized linebacker who doesn't have a great speed. I think he'll go 5th round at best.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            He's an undersized linebacker who doesn't have a great speed. I think he'll go 5th round at best.
            I concur. He's Rufus Alexander Part II

Comment

Regardless of his speed he's always around the ball and dosnt miss many tackles. Reminds me of a zach thomas type. Might not get the hype as some of the flashier LB but should make a good pro.
              Auburn Tigers in the Draft:
              Quentin Groves-DE
              Patrick Lee-CB
              Pat Sims-DT

Colorado Buffalos in the draft
              Jordan Dizon OLB
              Terrence Wheatley CB

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805dcf23

Mike Mayock mentions Dizon as his #5 senior OLB.

Comment

Ehhhhhh............
                  Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Working...
                  X