Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 18 Picks All Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 18 Picks All Up

    http://walterfootball.com/picks.php

    Seattle/Washington is already up.

    Couldn't do anything yesterday because I had family over.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Jaggie-waggers, Steelers up
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

    Comment


    • #3
      I like the Jags -2 so far, Not to sure about seattle and washington.
      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I love the Jags at -2....the Steerlers OL is all banged up.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

        Comment


        • #5
          Take Jags and Seattle.
          Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not comfortable with the SEA/WAS game...not gonna bet it.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

            Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

            Comment


            • #7
              Im really not Comfortable with the NYG/TBB game.. and take the Chargers over the Titans, the titans cant get anything done on D with out Haynesworth
              Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                Im really not Comfortable with the NYG/TBB game.. and take the Chargers over the Titans, the titans cant get anything done on D with out Haynesworth
                Oh I like the Bucs...they are a much more different team than NE on defense. Eli has no clue what he is in for.

                I'm concerned about the Bucs offense against the Giants defense, but Gruden has gotten the job done before.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Oh I like the Bucs...they are a much more different team than NE on defense. Eli has no clue what he is in for.

                  I'm concerned about the Bucs offense against the Giants defense, but Gruden has gotten the job done before.
                  Yeah I like the Bucs too but the Giants D Line could throw everything outa wack.
                  Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I feel like the Jacksonville pick is a little too easy.. I have a bad feeling about Pittsburgh.. will probably stay away from that one.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      Oh I like the Bucs...they are a much more different team than NE on defense. Eli has no clue what he is in for.

                      I'm concerned about the Bucs offense against the Giants defense, but Gruden has gotten the job done before.
                      Eli may not do well but he knows what he’s in for. He plays in the NFC East which has good defensive players and coordinators he faces twice a year. He also played the Bucs last year. I was at that game and those winds were bad. You gotta be there to really appreciate the Meadowlands.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                        Eli may not do well but he knows what he’s in for. He plays in the NFC East which has good defensive players and coordinators he faces twice a year. He also played the Bucs last year. I was at that game and those winds were bad. You gotta be there to really appreciate the Meadowlands.
                        Eli doesn't know what he is in for. This is a different defense and when they are rested and gameplan hard they explode.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Picks Up for TB/NYG and SD/TEN

                          You guys won't agree with one of em.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

                          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Walter I actually love your analysis for both games and agree with both picks.

                            Tennessee's defense played great vs. San Diego early in the season. Is this a different charger team? I'm not sure.

                            But I do like TEN to cover here because of their defense.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                            Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nice, hope we are both right about those games.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

                              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X