replied
    Rey Maualuga LB/USC = up

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    started a topic NFL Draft Stock Market 1-2-08

NFL Draft Stock Market 1-2-08

Stock up:

*Jake Long T/Michigan
    Absolutely manhandled Florida speedster Derrick Harvey all game long. Questions came into this game about Jake Long being able to play LT...I think he can.

*Chad Henne QB/Michigan
    Henne threw some absolute bullets against Florida, and when healthy I think he is a solid quarterback. His stock goes up, but I'm still very hesitant to put him in the 2nd round. He still forces the ball. He still makes bad decisions. He still looks lost sometimes.

*Lawrence Jackson DE/USC
    Played a great game against Illinois and showed that he can play the run and the pass against the electric Juice Williams.

*Andre Woodson QB/Kentucky
    Showed excellent accuracy against a very underrated FSU defense. He threw several deep balls on the money that his WRs could not get to because of their speed, not because Woodson overthrew them.

*Shawn Crable OLB/Michigan
    Was everywhere on the field and handled the tough reads against the Florida spread option.

*Vontae Davis CB/Illinois
    Did you see him fly to tackle All-Universe recruit Joe McKnight? WOW!

Stock Down
    *Matt Ryan QB/Boston College
    It is neck and neck right now between Ryan and Woodson for being the first QB taken. Ryan has shown a lot of bad habits, and Woodson looked like he shored up his accuracy against FSU, but it still a little streaky. Ryan didn't impress against the more talented opponents this year (3 INTs vs. FSU) while Woodson shined against them, granted with a more talented supporting cast. But Ryan does a lot of things I'm just not a fan of, and his arm strength isn't what it is hyped up to be.

*Gosder Cherilus T/Boston College
    His pass protection is really starting to come into question, and he just isn't that athletic. Isn't tough enough to play guard. Might now be a 3rd-4th round draft pick.

Colt Brennan was left off this list because in my opinion he was never that good to begin with.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 01-02-2008, 02:02 PM.
Working...
X