• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Sooners - 2007 NCAA Football National Champions

http://walterfootball.com/tourney2007_2.php

Go Sooners
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

lol Getting beat 13-3 now by WVU. Yeah our fans really know a lot about football lets put Florida, Hawaii, and Oklahoma in the Championship game/playoff what a joke
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Well it's obvious the Sooner players saw that they were in the Natl Championship on this site and got full of themselves LOL
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        lol Getting beat 13-3 now by WVU. Yeah our fans really know a lot about football lets put Florida, Hawaii, and Oklahoma in the Championship game/playoff what a joke
        slaton aint even playing lol
        Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

USC beats Oklahoma by 5 touchdowns!!!Get real.

Comment

I'm gonna start callin your playoff system the BCS now Walter, OU national champs hahaha

Comment

OU and Florida

I'm sorry but if I learned anything this year (and last year)...THE BCS GOT IT RIGHT.

Lets analyze this for a second
              *Florida lost, obviously not worthy of the title
              *Oklahoma lost, didn't prepare aren't worthy of the title
              *Georgia stomped Hawaii (who doesn't belong anywhere near the SEC). Georgia is overrated now by the media. Yeah they looked great, but they have no passing and teams like USC, Ohio State, and LSU would exploit that.
              *Don't look at the final score in the USC game. Illinois doesn't fumble the ball in the opposing 10 yard line, score is likely 17-21. SC had a great end of the season, but they couldn't beat Stanford. Ohio State and LSU lost to good football teams.
              *West Virginia looked very impressive, but give me a break they wouldn't stand a chance against the LSU defense or the Ohio State offense whose OL would likely perform much better than Oklahoma's did.

We wouldn't have been able to get it right with a 4 team playoff. Oklahoma wasn't worthy, neither is Georgia in my opinion (like I said a one dimensional offense).

Lets just cut the fat and put the two best teams in the playoff and I think the BCS did great this year (again).

Comment

I don't really care that Oklahoma lost to WVU. They lost to WVU because of simple Bowl Cash System handicapping. Oklahoma felt it should have been playing in the National Championship. They were snubbed, and had to play in a lesser bowl. Thus, they weren't as motivated as the Mountaineers. If I were handicapping the postseason exhibition matches, WVU would have been a big play for me. But they are by no means better than OU.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

ha walter you could have made some serious money haha
                  Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    I don't really care that Oklahoma lost to WVU. They lost to WVU because of simple Bowl Cash System handicapping. Oklahoma felt it should have been playing in the National Championship. They were snubbed, and had to play in a lesser bowl. Thus, they weren't as motivated as the Mountaineers. If I were handicapping the postseason exhibition matches, WVU would have been a big play for me. But they are by no means better than OU.
                    Oklahoma wasn't snubbed. They lost to a bad Colorado team. I don't think they are better than WVU either, but they weren't prepared for WVU and all of a sudden you put Oklahoma in a playoff and they prepare that much more? I disagree.

Georgia felt they got snubbed and they looked great vs. Hawaii because they practiced their asses off.

Comment

Yea OU lost to Texas Tech and Colorado, I'm sorry they shouldn't be in. As far as I have seen the BCS has put the best 2 teams in the national title.

Comment

LSU lost to a bad Arkansas team...
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Arkansas wasn't a bad team. They played against a very good Mizzou team without their head coach. Casey Dick just decided to play the best game of his career against LSU. I couldn't believe how accurate he was in that game...weird.

All of a sudden a supposed-to-have-been BCS team Mizzou crushes Arkansas and Arkansas is bad.

If Arkansas was in the Big Ten they would have had a much better season. Their defense is underrated. Look at what they did to the overrated Chase Daniels I think he threw 45% of his passes for completions.

Comment

I didn't even know Mizzou crushed Arkansas :-)

Remember, I don't pay attention to postseason exhibition matches.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                              ha walter you could have made some serious money haha
                              All for the greater good. I want a playoff.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X