• Cameron out as Dolphins coach

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3178646

Lol you fire this ass, Tuna.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

yeah, saw this coming once Parcells was hired

Comment

Not really surprising though. Who would keep a 1-15 coach?
      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

They went 1-15 but it really wasn't Cameron's fault. He had no talent to work with and they lost Ronnie Brown their best offensive player, they also traded their best receiver Chambers to San Diego for a 2nd round pick (ripped them off)
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          They went 1-15 but it really wasn't Cameron's fault. He had no talent to work with and they lost Ronnie Brown their best offensive player, they also traded their best receiver Chambers to San Diego for a 2nd round pick (ripped them off)
          Can't argue with that, but it is always easier to fire the HC then to fire all the players...
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
            Can't argue with that, but it is always easier to fire the HC then to fire all the players...
            Yeah but sometimes firing the HC isn't necessary (Schottenheimer). I mean I was 95% sure as soon as Parcells was hired that Cameron was gone, especially the way Cameron reacted in the press conferences (he is a ****y person as it is).

And I don't blame Parcells because Cameron isn't his guy, and although Cameron got a raw deal it isn't Parcells fault.

Lets just say this. In my opinion, one of the elite offensive coordinators in now in the coaching market. Cameron is the reason that the San Diego offense is what it is today (and he made Phillip Rivers play great last season).

Comment

So where do you think Cameron will end up?
              Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

It would be great if he came to Pittsburgh. Bruce Arians sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                  So where do you think Cameron will end up?
                  Cowboys are likely going to have an opening if Jason Garrett goes elsewhere.

Basically it all depends on if NFL Front Offices think Cameron can be a head coach, but I think he is more coordinator material.

His services will be highly coveted. Lets just say that. Front offices don't blame Cameron for going 1-15. It is no big deal because he had no talent to work with and the only talent he did have was traded or injured. The defense was horrendous...

Comment

Adam Shefter of NFLN says the leading candidate for most head coaching jobs (BAL, ATL, and especially MIA) is Tony Sparano of Dallas. He's "very highly thought of."

Also, a leading candidate for MIA is ARZ Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley.

Comment

Cameron is an awful coach. Anybody who finishes 1-15 should be fired, no ifs, buts or maybes about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X