Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Mallet to transfer

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...TS17/265555016

To UCLA. Great decision in my opinion. You can't trust Rodriguez, you don't know him, he might want to go with his QB and run the option.

In terms of which school to go to UCLA was his best option. Rick Neuheisel knows QBs.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

He has to sit out this upcoming season right?
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I agree. He won't fit the RR system of running QB so now UCLA will give the best chance to become an NFL QB
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm not sure because (and I am not 100% on this) when a head coach leaves a player's program then they can leave without having to sit out a year.

Comment

Yeah, I think he can play right away.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It will be a major setback for Michigan if he does.

Rodriguez has said he will modify his offense to suite Mallett's skills, but ultimately the decision will just be what Mallett is comfortable with.

The move would likely pay dividens for Michigan in the long run as rumor has it a MAllett transfer virtually guarentee's Pryor committing to Michigan. So Rodriguez would have his QB for the next 3 to 4 years, but i like Mallett, i like what i saw from him and hope no matter what he choses he finds success.

If Mallett doesn't announce his decision before signing day then i would expect Pryor's decision to give some insight.

If Pryor goes elsewhere then i would guess Mallett is staying, if he does committ to Michigan then i would guess MAllett is leaving, although it wouldn't be a guarentee...

Comment

I really think he should of went to Texas Tech, but UCLA is a great program.
              Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

I thought he could come to tOSU.

Comment

he should've gone to the badgers so he could win the national title next year.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                    he should've gone to the badgers so he could win the national title next year.
                    Lol, not likely, but i would have liked to see him come to OSU as well.
                    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

i thought for sure he was going to go to texas tech, Watch out for TT next year they will be good.
                      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                        i thought for sure he was going to go to texas tech, Watch out for TT next year they will be good.
                        We say that every year. I said that this year and was disappointed. Crabtree will come back more developed but serious questions surround their defense.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3188170

Looks like he is also considering Tennessee now....wish he would transfer to Kentucky, where he would likely start immediately.

Comment

Wish he would come to YSU

Comment

Good move on Mallets behalf and hats off to Neuheisal for stepping in and getting a big recruit.

Comment

Working...
                              X