Pro Bowl Wide Receivers to seek Trades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will trade Chad for Bwest.
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
      We will trade Chad for Bwest.

never! Bwest = BEAST mode x3

we can give you Reggie Brown and sean Considne? with a second round pick and a pick in 2009!
      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

lol

Comment

The only trade i could have seen going through would have involved Michal Turner

Comment

Turner is a FA so that can't happen. Chargers could use Chad or Javon though. Either of them and Chambers? Sounds like an early SB favorite to me.

Comment

Thats why my post was in past tense.

Comment

The Bengals won't get a 1st for Chad. Teams don't value the Me above the team guys anymore. They'd be lucky to get a 2nd.
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Lol ok regoob, btw check pms for trade talk.

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                    Thats why my post was in past tense.
                    So you're saying they should have traded him last year or early this year?

Comment

if they were going to trade him? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                        The Titans could be a possibility.
                        They also have a bad QB, for right now atleast...

As for the talk of Philly it sounds nice but im not really sure that Andy Reid wants another WR with a big ego. If Chad Johnson is Traded I don't think he is going to land in a situation better than Cincy for himself. All the team i could see trading for him have Questionable and/or Young QB's. He would be smart to stay in Cincy where he has a top QB in Carson Palmer.

Comment

The Buccaneers might offer their first round pick for him if Gruden wants to put up with a WR with an even bigger mouth than Keyshawn.

I mean I can't imagine how good our passing game would be when you have Galloway on one side and Chad Johnson on the other. It would be the fastest WR duo in the NFL.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
                            They also have a bad QB, for right now atleast...

As for the talk of Philly it sounds nice but im not really sure that Andy Reid wants another WR with a big ego. If Chad Johnson is Traded I don't think he is going to land in a situation better than Cincy for himself. All the team i could see trading for him have Questionable and/or Young QB's. He would be smart to stay in Cincy where he has a top QB in Carson Palmer.
                            I was just sort of tossing them up there, but as much as I personally agree with you, the rest of the league is high on Vince Young. So I wouldn't put it past Johnson.

Comment

Bengals need LBs.If Vilma is recovered,a trade for Johnson involving a draft pick in the 3rd or 4th round is a possibility.

Comment

lol the Bengals are not going to give up Chad Johnson for a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Is that what you are saying?
                                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                                X