PTI: Is Kansas the National Champion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI: Is Kansas the National Champion?

If LSU beats OSU, Kansas will have one loss to LSU's two...

That means Kansas Jayhawks are the national champs!

Go Dr. Robotnik!

That's what Tony K and Dan Lebastard said anyway... not the Robotnik part.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

i hate sean glennon.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

lol Win the NC and can't win your own conference?

If Kansas played LSU, OSU, or USC they would get absolutely slaughtered. No doubt in my mind. Georgia would beat them too, but Kansas would expose their lack of a passing game and Georgia would only win by 6-10.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

If georgia played them it would've been a "black out" jus like in the Hawai game. Remember VT could hav eeasily won if they ran the ball with Ore which they didnt.....Georgia on the other hand feeds of the run.
        Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
          i hate sean glennon.
          I thought Glennon played pretty good. The INT wasn't his fault his WR didn't go up and get it (on the TD pass he threw it the same height but the WR made a play).

What hurt VT was starting Tyrod Taylor (which I didn't understand....a few plays here and there okay but not starting the game) and I think they kicked the onsides kick too early when they had 2 timeouts.

Comment

Well all this talk is useless b/c nothing can be proven. I suppose it's about time for a playoff system

Comment

I thought I already gave like 5 reasons of why this year proved that the BCS got it right...guess no one listens to me.

Comment

I was saying you can't debate anyone else being a national champion besides the team that wins b/c nothing else can be proven without a playoff system.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  I was saying you can't debate anyone else being a national champion besides the team that wins b/c nothing else can be proven without a playoff system.
                  I disagree that nothing else can be proven without a playoff....look at what Texas did 2 years ago and Florida last year with the BCS.

Go on the track record of the BCS and most (I'd say 90%) of the time the BCS gets it right.

Comment

Well I'll go out on the limb and say the NFL gets it right 100% of the time.

Also I meant like
                    If Kansas played LSU, OSU, or USC they would get absolutely slaughtered. No doubt in my mind. Georgia would beat them too, but Kansas would expose their lack of a passing game and Georgia would only win by 6-10.
                    Saying that sort of stuff is moot because it can't be proven.

Comment

Hey. We can't prove if Ole Miss can beat USC because it can't be proven. What about Notre Dame? Can Notre Dame beat LSU? We don't know because it can't be proven.

The list goes on and on down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                        Well I'll go out on the limb and say the NFL gets it right 100% of the time.
                        Sometims the best team doesn't win the championship though (Chargers last year).

Comment

The Chargers weren't the best team... the Colts were.

The best team ALWAYS wins in the NFL because the best team is defined as the team who makes it through the playoffs and wins the SB.

Possibly the Chargers were the most TALENTED team and they certainly had the best record, but the best team is defined with the Ring at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Hey. We can't prove if Ole Miss can beat USC because it can't be proven. What about Notre Dame? Can Notre Dame beat LSU? We don't know because it can't be proven.

The list goes on and on down the line.
                            That's the point I was making.

Comment

Mark Mangino (Kansas Football Head Coach) graduate of my college Youngstown State. Shocker another sucessful football figure comming out of YSU.

Comment

Working...
                              X