Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of 2008 Declared Underclassmen

http://walterfootball.com/draftearly.php

Also my thoughts on each coming out early.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Dingle made a good move to come out. He is ****ing 23 years old and he isn't going to play for the guy who recruited him.

I don't understand how you can have mixed feeling about Hardy. The evaluation told him he is very very likely to be in round 1. Anytime they tell you this unless you can be a top 5 pick the next season it is always a good move.

I don't know how you could have watchd the Capital One Bowl since you boycott them...but anyways he struggled against the best tackle prospect in college football, yet still had two sacks in that game. Harvey was redshirted, so he is going to be older than the average senior coming out. He made a good move and is extremely likely to be taken in round 1 by a team that employs the 3-4.

I was going to suggest me do a report card on underclassmen coming out...sigh.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 01-05-2008, 10:04 AM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Sorry I bet you to it, haha... If you want, you can send me your thoughts on each guy, and I'll attach it to this.

Good point on Dingle... I didn't realize he was 23.

James Hardy can go much higher next year IMO... he could go Round 1, but there's no guarantee.

I didn't watch the Capital One Postseason Exhibition Match, but everyone is saying that he was manhandled by Long. He MIGHT be taken in Round 1... certainly a better chance next year with another National Title under his belt.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

" Davone Bess, Hawaii
        Height: 5-10. Weight: 187.
        40 Time: 4.51.
        Projected Round: 6-7.
        Davone Bess may not get drafted. If he does, he's going sixth or seventh round. That said, he has made a smart move because his production will fall off if June Jones takes the SMU job.

The Verdict: Good move. "

Wow, that low

Another site said "Right now he could be a middle/late second round pick to mid third round pick."

Comment

Ummm, what positions do all those guys play. There are some guys I am not familiar with and have no clue on their position. If you could put the player's positions on your update of that list please do.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Walter, I'm not going to send you anything. I am basically going to regurgitate what you say 87% of the time.

We need to do a weekley point/counterpoint thing though about the Draft. I think it would generate a lot of hits. Everyone loves debates.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Agreed Matt...

Bills, why would anyone draft a small WR with 4.5 speed?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                Ummm, what positions do all those guys play. There are some guys I am not familiar with and have no clue on their position. If you could put the player's positions on your update of that list please do.
                Yes, that would be great!
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Sorry about that, I'll fix that right now.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Fixed.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Great, thanks!
                      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

how are you going to organize them? most recent declarations, alphabetical, position?

I am asking because it will be easier to check for updates if I know the format.

Comment

It's currently sorted by projected round.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                          X