Erin Henderson interview on Pulse on ESPNews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erin Henderson interview on Pulse on ESPNews

Really well spoken kid. Seems like he has a great head on his shoulders and his brother keeps him in check (E.J. for Minnesota).

I remember listening to a Joe Thomas interview and I fell in love with the kid, just knew he was going to be a stud at the next level when you combine his love for the game, character, attitude, work ethic, and athleticsm.

I'm not saying Erin has an "elite" attitude like Thomas but I like the vibe I got from the kid. He's not one of those juniors declaring because he feels like he is the greatest player in the world and never takes responsbility for his actions.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

IMO I think Erin is going to be a better player than his brother E.J. and coming from me thats saying something considering E.J. Henderson is my favorite Defensive Viking.

Comment

I agree...I think he is more talented than E.J. like LaRon>Dawan.

Comment

It almost makes me wish we had a hole at LB so we could draft Erin.

Comment

You all could move Greenway over to SAM...

Comment

from what I've seen erin has a "suddenness" about his tackling that separates the good linebackers from the really good lbs. it's just that last instant where the pop comes from. some guys just tackle but the really good ones make it hurt, and cleanly. i think he has that, which is something I really look at in guys coming out of college.

Comment

Working...
            X