X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Mock

http://www.junkyardjake.com/NFLDraft/index.htm

I can't believe this person.
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

I saw a worse one on Rivals...done by an "NFL Draft expert" who I am assuming is getting paid. What a joke.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I was thinking you were overstating until I saw that the Bengals were going to once again take a running back and even sillier the Browns were taking an offensive tackle. Those two are some of the dumbest least justifiable picks I've seen this off season.

Comment

Damn so i'm gonna have to trade up to get Adibi, damn it!!
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

GridIron NUt, no offense taken

The reasoning behind the Bengals 1st and 2nd picks:

1) Jonathan Stewart is a big, bruising back who could be an immediate improvement over Rudi Johnson (at least the 2007 version, I'm sure you might agree). I know the Bengals also have Kenny Watson, DeDe Dorsey and Kenny Irons. But Dorsey and Irons might be best suited for 3rd down roles, because of their smaller size, and Watson may not be the long-term answer. Of course, I am assuming that Rudi Johnson is 'done', and given this past season, this really isn't too much of a stretch. As you probably know, the Bengals are already contemplating a competition between Johnson and Watson for the starting job.

2) John Carlson in the 2nd round is based on the premise that the Bengals have not had an impact player at tight end since... Bruce Coslet in the 1970's ? (And was he even really that good ? Not sure, never saw him play)

Of course we are always trying to improve our projections. As an informed Bengals fan, what direction do you see the team going in the draft ? (I am guessing defensive line ?)

Comment

Jamaal Charles #16? Uhhhh yaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by junkyardjake View Post
              The reasoning behind the Bengals 1st and 2nd picks:

1) Jonathan Stewart is a big, bruising back who could be an immediate improvement over Rudi Johnson (at least the 2007 version, I'm sure you might agree). I know the Bengals also have Kenny Watson, DeDe Dorsey and Kenny Irons. But Dorsey and Irons might be best suited for 3rd down roles, because of their smaller size, and Watson may not be the long-term answer. Of course, I am assuming that Rudi Johnson is 'done', and given this past season, this really isn't too much of a stretch. As you probably know, the Bengals are already contemplating a competition between Johnson and Watson for the starting job.

2) John Carlson in the 2nd round is based on the premise that the Bengals have not had an impact player at tight end since... Bruce Coslet in the 1970's ? (And was he even really that good ? Not sure, never saw him play)

Of course we are always trying to improve our projections. As an informed Bengals fan, what direction do you see the team going in the draft ? (I am guessing defensive line ?)

No offense but we don't need a RB when Kenny Irons gets healthy and we'll have Kenny Watson to spell him.

And the Carlson pick is just Asanine because Fred Davis is much better and played in a much more NFL ready confrence.

Now Even though the benglas picks were terrible thats not at all where most of the problems are if you have any idea what your talking about.

And Matt i saw the draft your talking about and it too was ridiculous.

Comment

Bengals need DL, LBers the most, and a TE.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

They can still spend little money in FA and still find an upgrade on Reggie Kelly.

Ben Troupe for example.

Comment

Calais Campbell = $hit
                    Adarius Bowman okay 2nd

Comment

Agreed, I want The Bengals to Draft Gholston or Laurenitus.

Comment

Thanks for the comments

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
                        No offense but we don't need a RB when Kenny Irons gets healthy and we'll have Kenny Watson to spell him.
                        And the Carlson pick is just Asanine because Fred Davis is much better and played in a much more NFL ready confrence.
                        Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Bengals need DL, LBers the most, and a TE.
                        Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                        They can still spend little money in FA and still find an upgrade on Reggie Kelly. Ben Troupe for example.
                        Agreed, I want The Bengals to Draft Gholston or Laurenitus.
                        Thank you guys for the great comments. I think the general sentiment is correct that the Bengals will probably address their defense in the 1st round.

As far as Carlson vs. Fred Davis. I can understand the comment there. For one thing, Carlson might be a bit overrated after his 2006 season. I've seen scouts rate Carlson anywhere from the 1st round to the 4th round.

NoNonsenseCoach - Jamaal Charles at 16 is probably way too high.

bills_red - "Calais Campbell = $hit" Duly noted

Comment

Is that your mock?

Comment

Hey Jake, thanks for joining the forum.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Eagles fans would love Malcolm Kelly
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X