Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MAC sucks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The MAC sucks

    I don't know to laugh at this football conference or feel sorry for them. They can't compete this year, it's a shame that teams were more deserving to go to a Bowl Game than any team from the MAC and aren't in one.

    Will someone tell me how this conference has QB's in the NFL?

  • #2
    I can't explain it.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

    Comment


    • #3
      They Have Qbs In Th Nfl!!?????!
      Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dan LeFovur (sp?) could be next. Not saying he is a projected first round pick or anything. Just puttin it out there.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

        Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Dan LeFovur (sp?) could be next. Not saying he is a projected first round pick or anything. Just puttin it out there.
          poor mans tebow, he will be talked about for sure next year..
          Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Why are these crap teams playing so late in the postseason exhibition season?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Why are these crap teams playing so late in the postseason exhibition season?
              I agree with you here Walter

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Why are these crap teams playing so late in the postseason exhibition season?
                i was about to ask the exact same thing...it makes no sense what so ever..
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                  i was about to ask the exact same thing...it makes no sense what so ever..
                  ESPN needs time to kill because greedy FOX has these bowl games all spread out now.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X