Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will not be watching the OSU-LSU Postseason Exhibition Match Live - Pick Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will not be watching the OSU-LSU Postseason Exhibition Match Live - Pick Inside

I'm going to tape the game and watch it afterward so I can skip through the commercials and not support the Bowl Cash Series.

For this game, I love Ohio State +3.5

First of all, line dynamics. Money on LSU, but the line has dropped from -6 to -3.5.

Secondly, I also trust Todd Boeckman more than Matt Flynn.

Also, LSU has only covered once since Sept. 15. I don't think they're as good as people think they are. I'm not saying they're bad; I just don't think they're a great team.

Going with the Bucks to win the final postseason exhibition match.

Ohio State 24, LSU 20
    Ohio State +3.5 (5 Units - Double Money Pick)
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

It just depends if LSU believes their own press clippings. They could easily lose but I think LSU is the better team. Hopefully they show up and dont count OSU out.

Comment

should be a good game, there are some top picks in this game that i will be paying attention too. I think boeckman is going to have his hands full tommorow.
      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Walter I like that you think you are making a difference but one, or even 1000 people aren't going to change the decisions of the people that make millions off this thing.

Also I like Ohio State.
        Last edited by Matt McGuire; 01-07-2008, 12:29 AM.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I don't know. I'm starting to rethink the pick. LSU has a big mental edge since they have played a much tougher schedule/opponents. I'll sleep on it.

Comment

Hey, if at least a few people follow my example this year, it was worth it. More and more will follow in the coming years. We will make a difference.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Im watching WWE. Bowl on a Monday not worth it. Id rather see the skimpy Divas running around in their bra's.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Im excited about it, I love college football. The BCS sucks but its all I have. One thing that stands out between these two teams to me is QB experience. Flynn has started and won a bowl game. There is also coaching, Im not the biggest Les Miles fan and I can definitely see him getting out coached. The drunken gambler routine may not pay off tonight.

Comment

Should be a fun night, I'm not a huge Ohio State fan, but Tressel was once the head coach at my school. Got a basketball game to go to from 5:30till about 7:30 or 8, then over my friends to watch thew game. Drink during the game, and hopfully drink and celebrate after it.

Comment

A buddy of mine has his Ohio State LSU preview on his blog, take a look http://eisentower30.com/

Comment

Walter: How can the National Title game be an exhibition match?

Comment

Because the winner is not the clear-cut champion in my mind.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Because the winner is not the clear-cut champion in my mind.
                          Yeah you are right. Hawaii deserves a shot to play for the national title. So does VT and Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Yeah you are right. Hawaii deserves a shot to play for the national title. So does VT and Illinois.
                            No those 3 teams are at home or in class, where they deserve to be right now.

Comment

sorry ysu I was being sarcastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X