Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

I know it's a year away but I love fantasy football. I would love to get a league together of "professionals" who would be interested?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

I might. I used to play 4/5 years ago when not many poeple played.

Comment

I'm hoping that this forum is still going strong by the time September rolls around... I'd love to get a league together with people who share some sort of common theme.

Each of the last few years, I've been in a league with guys I graduated high school with (way-back-when). As NFL.com allows you to join three leagues, I usually will just sign up for two other random leagues, with draft times convenient to my work schedule.

The thing that sucks about the random leagues is that you end up with about 2 or 3 people (out of 12) still paying attention after week 1. I'd love to be in more than one league per year where you actually have guys interested in participating all year long.

Comment

This forum will really explode imo come March and April when draft time rolls around and it is a good site not just about Draft so this forum will still be popular..
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I would maybe do some fantasy. Haven't really done it in the pass but I'd give it a try.

Comment

I'd be up for it, so just 2 questions. Who will we do it with, i.e. ESPN, NFL.com, and who's the commish?

Comment

Let's figure that out in due time shall we?
              Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I'm down.. The past 2 years, 5 playoff teams out of 5 teams. 1st most of the year this year in 2 leagues, lost in the PO's...

I like Yahoo, and high scoring PPR leagues.. Probably won't play anything else.. If you are down with that let me know..

Comment

Ppr?
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I have run my own home town league the past 6 years as well as been parts of countless others. I use yahoo which is free and easy. Anyone for or against yahoo?
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

I like Yahoo, and I already have an account there.

Comment

I just won a very tough highly competitive 16 team league in yahoo for football. So I'm game for one with you all for next year.
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I've won my past 4 years for money (playing with friends) and made the playoffs (winning once) in the 2 winners leagues I've played in (which you have to have won the previous season to sign up for).

I've played on tons of sites, but NFL.com is by far my favorite. It has the best "preview matchup" screen, and the best analysis and stat projections.

I'm always the commissioner of my leagues and I'd be happy to run one here, but I don't care if it's me or not. The only thing I really bring is a solid cover story about who got their ass kicked each week (along with a nude girl to represent the ass whooping of the week)

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            along with a nude girl to represent the ass whooping of the week
                            Didn't you learn anything from bulldog's thread? But anyways, I would do anything that is free. I'm not paying money for something I can get for free (did I mention I use firefox and yahoo mail on Linux?)

Comment

I say we do a 20 team baseball one since baseball season is coming up. Anyone else interested??
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X