Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there even a definite National Champion this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there even a definite National Champion this season?

I don't think there is.
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Neither do I. If Todd Boekmen plays a half decent game there is.
    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Originally posted by GridIron NUt View Post
      Neither do I. If Todd Boekmen plays a half decent game there is.
      Ya and if vinny testaverde doesnt throw a million picks when he played for a title in miami then they win the game too. Such a bull**** statement. He was forced into bad decisions by that bad ass defense. They are number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by EASports View Post
        Ya and if vinny testaverde doesnt throw a million picks when he played for a title in miami then they win the game too. Such a bull**** statement. He was forced into bad decisions by that bad ass defense. They are number 1.
        No Boekmen just can't play. Trust me.

They are #1 but Boekmen can't play at all. 1st his clock was early (started running when he had time). Then it was late (he would wait back and get cracked).

Comment

Did you watch the game? Sure he got sacked but more than once it was because he held the ball way to long which gave LSU time to get to the QB, and then he funbled it like he wasn't expecting someone to hit him after 8 seconds.
          Was he pressured into throwing those INT's? No. And if he was it's still his fualt anyway, why not throw the ball out of bounds? The LSU secondary didn't make outstanding plays of athleticism the ball was thrown right to them.

So yes I'm putting this on Todd Boekmen.

Comment

Did you watch the game? Sure he got sacked but more than once it was because he held the ball way to long which gave LSU time to get to the QB, and then he funbled it like he wasn't expecting someone to hit him after 8 seconds.
            Was he pressured into throwing those INT's? No. And if he was it's still his fualt anyway, why not throw the ball out of bounds? The LSU secondary didn't make outstanding plays of athleticism the ball was thrown right to them.

So yes I'm putting this on Todd Boekmen.
            All Im reading is "blah blah blah THE ohio state university doesnt have the players to match up with LSU" If you dont like the quarterback play then maybe you should recruit a good one. You cant play with the big boys, stay on the porch.

Comment

Are you an Idiot? What does that have to do with anything? Thats probably the most pathetic argument ever.

Comment

So, who are the national champions this year? How about LSU, Georgia and Kansas?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Are you an Idiot? What does that have to do with anything? Thats probably the most pathetic argument ever.
                  What a shocker, youre a Bengals fan. Let me guess, youre from Ohio? A buckeye fan? Keep living in denial and watch youre team get spanked in the BCS (thats assuming they ever get voted in again).
                  Guess what when your team loses and you blame it on a skill position especially QB ala the NFL, then thats the teams fault for not putting someone out there who can win. Its not poor Vikings, if they had a QB they could win, its the Vikings are gonna suck until they get a QB. LSU wreaked havoc all over the field. They were applying pressure to a statue QB, what did you think that wasnt going to happen after watching both teams play throughout the course of the season? LSU corners man their WR up, there was no where to throw it. You got beat by a better team all around. Get over it.

Comment

USC too, I forgot them.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      USC too, I forgot them.
                      West Virginia too.

Comment

Originally posted by EASports View Post
                        West Virginia too.
                        cough PIT cough

Comment

5 national champions, w00t
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                            cough PIT cough
                            Stanford ?? Every team has those games.

Comment

Of course there is a national champion! This is ridiculous.

-Georgia doesn't deserve to be national champion. Now they are an overrated team...THEY HAVE NO PASSING GAME AND IT IS WHY THEY LOST TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND GOT STOMPED BY TENNESSEE!!! They also didn't even win their division in its conference.

-USC doesn't deserve the national title...THEY LOST TO STANFORD! Am I the only one that remembers this.

No other team deserves it. LSU beat good team after good team.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X