• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 1/8

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php

Great mock draft IMO.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

As much as I like Vernon when you have like 80 Million in your DE's you can't go out and draft a DE in round 1.

Adarius Bowman is a good pick but Kiper said he might move to H-Back.

Comment

Matt sure knows how to draft for the Tampa 2 D. I'd be happy with it.

Comment

Thanks a lot Walter...why do you think it is great...when I put it together I thought it was an awkward mock for some reason in the 2nd round.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Still way too early for the Giants to be taking a running back in the second round. Bradshaw looks like the real deal.

Very good mock.

Comment

Desean Jackson, not bad, i still don't no what to think of him. Second pick is ify tho, i think they will adress there needs at Defensive End in F/A not the draft.
            Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

I can't point to one single pick and say "that's why I like it." It just seemed to flow well and make a lot of sense.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

If the Falcons don't get McFadden with the 3rd pick, I don't see them picking up Ryan or any other QB with a top 5 pick. That is way to early and too much money to a mediocre QB with this drafts QB's. They may get Clady or go LB or HB. I also see them trying to trade their pick for more picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Comment

do you think that V. Young will get in the ear of Jeff Fisher and get him to take Limas Sweed ? Or to tell you the truth, they need a running back. I don’t think lendale is a threat.
                  And this maybe a stretch but could you see Jerry Jones selling the farm to get Darren McFadden?
                  And if the Eagles take Deasean Jackson 6feet 170lbs (that’s 5’10 in the NFL) In the first round. They will still have a wide receiver problem next year. If and that’s a huge if because Andy Reed seams to think he can win with 4 number 3 receivers. I think they go after a bigger receiver or trade out of the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mvpsdad View Post
                    do you think that V. Young will get in the ear of Jeff Fisher and get him to take Limas Sweed ? Or to tell you the truth, they need a running back. I don’t think lendale is a threat.
                    And this maybe a stretch but could you see Jerry Jones selling the farm to get Darren McFadden?
                    And if the Eagles take Deasean Jackson 6feet 170lbs (that’s 5’10 in the NFL) In the first round. They will still have a wide receiver problem next year. If and that’s a huge if because Andy Reed seams to think he can win with 4 number 3 receivers. I think they go after a bigger receiver or trade out of the pick.
                    1. Fisher isn't the biggest fan of Vince Young in the first place. Tennessee will listen to their scouts and take the best available receiver.

2. No, it won't happen. Dallas has some needs and it would cost them their entire draft, possibly even more to get McFadden.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I like the pick for the Bengals but they could also go with Laruenitus or Gholston.
                      Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Reggie Smith & Fred Davis in the first two rounds would be great for the Vikings.

Comment

Matt, when did the Texans change their logo? The new one doesn't fit them that well.

I like Clady to the Chiefs a lot. You make a good point saying it could be much like Levi Brown to the Cardinals last year.

You know I don't agree with the Woodson at #7, but we'll see how that pans out.

Antoine Cason falls pretty low. Lucky for your Bucs if you can get him there.

Comment

Not a fan of Pittsburghs 2nd rounder. Anthony Smith is only filling in for an injured Rian Clark. I think we have bigger needs on the OL.

Comment

I like the niners picking a WR with the #30 pick, but why Sweed? There are lots of guys in front of him in the ranking that weren't taken at that point (Adarius Bowman, Early Doucet, Devin Thomas, Mario Manningham). In addition, we don't need another possession receiver, we have tons of them. We need a deep threat.

Comment

Working...
                              X