Anthony Morelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Morelli

Walter, I remember you told us that after the college football season ended, that you would tell us some stories you have of Anthony Morelli. Open your treasure chest, I think we deserve to know!
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Walter is a fraud
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

My story about Morelli is when my school played at Penn State in 2006. Morelli overthrew recievers and often couldn't break the coverage of a FCS school. In that 2006 season I saw 3 QB's that played against YSU that were better than him. Erik Sanders of Northern Iowa, the QB from James Madison and Armonti Edwards from App State.

Comment

I will in good time - I want to have him go to some team with a dumb GM in the 7th round and I want to post it there so as many people as read it as possible (given that a lot of readers just check out the mock and not the forum.) If you really want to hear about him, I can let you know sooner though. It'll be worth the wait however.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

If he gets drafted then I'm going to enter the MLB baseball draft. There is no reason that dude should even be considered to play in the NFL

Comment

Worst PSU QB ever. Period. Made Zack Mills look like Peyton Manning. Everyone talks about his strong arm. Yeah wow too bad he can't hit any of his 3 solid receivers or his promising TE.

Comment

I really couldn't stand watching PSU football with Morelli at the helm. What is particularly frustrating is Rashard Casey, Mills, and Robinson all had to fight for the QB opportunity. Morelli for some reason had it locked up as his, no questions asked, for two years.

Comment

Maybe because he threatened to beat up JoePa, who knows... Morelli was garbage, especially on the road.

Zack Mills was great his first season. I never understood why he regressed.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

JoePa wud beat him like a drum.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Maybe because he threatened to beat up JoePa, who knows... Morelli was garbage, especially on the road.

Zack Mills was great his first season. I never understood why he regressed.
                    Zack Mills used to be 3rd string QB for the Browns.

Next year Penn State has Dyral Clark, he's from my hometown of Youngstown. A running QB will be good for Penn State.

Comment

I actually want Pat Devlin to start.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Clark offers mobility and a decent arm. He scored a TD in the Alamo bowl and has been the back up the past 2 seasons. Was Pat Devlin the kid that came in when both Morelli and Clark got hurt against Michigan in 2006?

Comment

Working...
                        X