Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Lines

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Early Lines

    I like the Jaguars +13a lot. New England hasn't lost, but they've been in some close ones lately.

  • #2
    Line has gone from -11.5 to -13 with money on Jags.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

    Comment


    • #3
      I feel like this is one of the easiest weeks of the entire season:

      GB over SEA (+9): With Seattle coming off a huge win against Washington, you would think this line would be relatively low. However, instead, they entice betting on Seattle by making the line an embarrassing nine points. Go with Vegas as they are smart enough to know that Seattle stinks on the road.

      NE over JAX (+13): This might be the biggest sucker-bet of the week. As Walter pointed out, this line has risen despite cash on Jacksonville--this is an almost perfect indication of a New England win AND cover.

      SD over IND (-9): I feel this is the hardest game of the week. The line, at first glance, seems off because of the previous meeting between these two; however, SD is coming off an unimpressive performance, which has kept the cash flow even. This one could go either way in my opinion, but I like San Diego to at keep it within nine.

      DAL over NYG (-9): Another line movement observation: Despite 70% on the Giants, the spread has moved from 7.5 to 9. Eli Manning is bound to return to Earth eventually...

      Good luck to all this week!

      Comment


      • #4
        Where's Dallas -9? I see 7.5 everywhere.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

        Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

        Comment


        • #5
          I've seen it on three seperate sites thus far:

          http://www.locksmithsportspicks.com/nfl-odds.shtml (2 sites shown with -9)

          http://www.twominutewarning.com/bettracker.htm

          But you are right, most have 7.5 which I think will change by the end of the week.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Phil View Post
            I feel like this is one of the easiest weeks of the entire season:

            GB over SEA (+9): With Seattle coming off a huge win against Washington, you would think this line would be relatively low. However, instead, they entice betting on Seattle by making the line an embarrassing nine points. Go with Vegas as they are smart enough to know that Seattle stinks on the road.

            NE over JAX (+13): This might be the biggest sucker-bet of the week. As Walter pointed out, this line has risen despite cash on Jacksonville--this is an almost perfect indication of a New England win AND cover.

            SD over IND (-9): I feel this is the hardest game of the week. The line, at first glance, seems off because of the previous meeting between these two; however, SD is coming off an unimpressive performance, which has kept the cash flow even. This one could go either way in my opinion, but I like San Diego to at keep it within nine.

            DAL over NYG (-9): Another line movement observation: Despite 70% on the Giants, the spread has moved from 7.5 to 9. Eli Manning is bound to return to Earth eventually...

            Good luck to all this week!
            I would be cautious on that SD+9.......... Good Luck Though

            Comment


            • #7
              9 seems a bit much for the Seattle VS GB game... I think Seattle Will beat Green Bay. But even if they don't it will be by a closer margin than 9.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
                9 seems a bit much for the Seattle VS GB game... I think Seattle Will beat Green Bay. But even if they don't it will be by a closer margin than 9.
                I 100% agree with you, everyone is saying that seattle on the road and stuff but i believe they'll bring it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm gun shy about the NFL right now, but I think that the line, the buzz, and the history tell me that the Pats cover the number this week.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                    I like the Jaguars +13a lot. New England hasn't lost, but they've been in some close ones lately.
                    You're right about the Pats recently, but the Jags secondary looked vulnerable and I don't know if Garrard can keep up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Take Seattle with the monster Defense. No way to they lose by 10+.
                      Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think the Pats win for sure, but I like the Jags to cover. I also like GB.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Im telling you, Seattle is gonna suprise alot of people the way the put pressure on Favre.
                          Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah it wouldn't surprise me to see Seattle win SU.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

                            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't think so without a running game. They could cover though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X