LSU potential players in draft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU potential players in draft.

Is there any chance LSU matches last years number of 4 players taken in the first?
    I didnt think Davis would get drafted in the first last year and he did (granted it was late first). I wouldnt be surprised if Tyson Jackson or Demetrius Byrd came out early. I could also see Chevis Jackson, with a good combine, sneaking into the first.
    Just some food for thought.

I don't think so. Craig Davis being a first round pick was a joke, I think we can all agree (biggest reach in the first round as a projected third round pick).

I mean the Draft is a long ways a way with Senior Bowl coming up and the combine. Also, will the Big House Herman Johnson committ? He could be the first guard taken.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Early Doucet is listed as having 4.4 speed so if he can have a good combine you could find another team that reaches in the first for him.
      Craig Steltz doesnt appear to be the most athletic (which knocks him out of the first) but hes a flat out gamer.
      Tyson Jackson I think could be going in the first.
      As far as the first round I could see Dorsey, Johnson, Jackson going for sure with Jackson being the reach that could sneak in.
      First round aside, the tigers have alot of good players that could end up in the draft this year.

Comment

Its to early to say but at this point I say no, Just because what I saw out of Chevis Jackson in the NC.
        Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

If Johnson commits and Lawrence Jackson theres a good chance 3 go in the first.

Comment

Sorry I meant Tyson Jackson.

Comment

Doucet is a stud. I want to see Tyson play on a line w/o Dorsey, though I still think he will be a stud. Highsmith is legit for a 3-4th rounder. I'm not high on Steltz, runs like a lineman. That DT who got the blocked kick will be solid. Hes HUGE. The corners look impressive as well. Very aggressive.

Tyson, Dorsey, Doucet round 1. I doubt anyone else would sneak in.

Comment

I am a big fan of Marlon Favorite. He's an underrated player for LSU. Hopefully Al Woods gets more playing time, as Miles is an idiot and never really rotates his DL to keep them fresh.

Chad Jones looks like the next great LSU safety.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                X