Joe Paterno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Paterno

Do any of you feel that Joe should retire? He is obv. one of the BEST coaches of all time but I feel he is starting to hold the team back. Its almost silly that he is still coaching. Yes PSU is good, but I think with a new, younger coach they could reach a higher level of play. Were talking about a HUGE school with GREAT recruits.

Time for a new coach?

Any thoughts?

JoePa is the man. When he leaves a part of PSU will die. I want him coaching till he's 150.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Haha a true Penn Stater. I respect that. Yeah he is the man, but hes not really a spring chicken anymore. PSU is more than JoePA. No way the program would drop off if he peaced out. Then again what do I know? Dude he might just keep coaching until the big 150.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned Joe has earned the right to run the team into the ground, bull doze beaver stadium, and set the HUB on fire if he was so inclined. So coaching at an average level is fine by me. Yes, I'm annoyed the team is seemingly stuck at the 'good' level, but at the same time Paterno ought to be able to do what he loves until he dies.

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to see JoePa in Happy Valley forever, but he only has two more years.

PSU renewed president Graham ****er Spanier's contract. JoePa's expires in two years. I believe ****er Spanier wants to give JoePa the boot and hire someone from the outside, maybe the Greg Shiano from Rutgers.

That's what I'm hearing anyway.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

They should go to the O coordinator. I forget his name...Hes been their for a while too.

Comment

Well people were saying Tom Bradley.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

No reason to speculate. JoePa is immortal.

Comment

Penn State just needs to recruit better. This years class isn't that impressive.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yeah but once PSU gets a solid RB they are set. They have a bunch of 4 star LB's coming in who undoubtedly will be solid. When PSU can run the ball, no one can beat them save one or two teams in the entire country. PSU is getting a lot of solid guys from my area (DC, VA, MD metro area) from schools like Dematha and Good Counsel. Not to mention they already have my boy Royster from Westfields. Haha he needs to get on the field more!

random note/question...What are the coaches doing to King?! They are taking him out of his play making ability with the new coverage. Let ur scrappy 4.2 40 guy go man2man.

Comment

Yeah but who is going to play QB for Penn State? Their receivers are inconsistent, don't catch the ball well, and their interior OL wasn't very good last season.

Defensively they will always be good. Well coached and bring in good talent every year.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Walter will play qb.

Comment

It's true haha

PSU has a blue-chip QB prospect in Pat Devlin, who will be a sophomore next year. I hope they let him play.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah I mean they should be just fine. Programs like that don't become stagnant

Comment

If you think Joe Pa still coaches this team you are crazy. His assistant coaches do everything, he is there to draw players in who want to play for a legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X