Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    I kind of like the Blue Jackets tonight too - http://walterfootball.com/hockey.php

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Thanks ngborabo, my college picks sucked though.

Going with the Cavs tonight - http://walterfootball.com/nba.php

I'm only doing one play a night, but I think the Wizards are a good pick too.

Leave a comment:

• ysuallthetime
    replied
    I might be going to the Cavs game tonight. I gotta see if my brother has another ticket

Leave a comment:

• ngborabo
    replied
    I loved the Utah pick yesterday. Thanks walt

Leave a comment:

• ngborabo
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyler View Post
    Well, I picked two beauties last night. I'm really on a roll. You guys put your heads together and pick me a winner.
    Didnt u pick San Antonio and USC yesterday? What do you think of Rider -3 today?

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    I know what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• Tyler
    replied
    I understand. Your weight will be greatly appreciated. I don't feel so great when I pick a couple of lovelies and post them on here, so I know what you mean. But it's all part of the game.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyler View Post
    Well, I picked two beauties last night. I'm really on a roll. You guys put your heads together and pick me a winner.
    As I don't do betting, I don't really feel comfortable telling somebody where to put their money. I'd rather help out with inside info, when I have it, to try to help you make educated choices.

Tell me what you like, and if I think I can help I will be happy to weigh in.

Leave a comment:

• Tyler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Originally posted by animal52 View Post
    Cleveland is at home and starting to get it together. Lebron keeps all games close.
    Check that Walter. Anderson Verajao is out with an injury. Not so sure now.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    Cleveland is at home and starting to get it together. Lebron keeps all games close.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic NBA/NHL Friday

NBA/NHL Friday

I like Cleveland tonight... Charlotte just beat the Celtics and probably did a bit too much partying after that victory.

Nothing's official yet, will post pick around 5.
Working...
X