Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College BBall Sat. 1/12 plays

Here are my early plays for Sat. CBB:

NC State +20 - Yes, I am an alumni and my opinion is a little biased, but this is a conference game, and UNC only beat Nicholls State by 10 at home and UNC-Asheville by 12 at home so I hope we can hang in this game and cover 20.

Texas -1 - This may be a trap, but Texas beat UCLA on the road, and Mizzou lost to Miami OH and Southern Illinois (not usually a bad loss but they are struggling this season). I just see Texas winning this Big 12 tilt.

Wazzou +6 1/2 - This will be nip and tuck all the way through versus UCLA, and they will scratch and claw to stay in this low scoring affair plus Mbah a Moute and Collison are listed as questionable for UCLA so maybe they aren't at full speed and Wazzou plays tough, smothering defense and doesn't turn the ball over much, and they got Harmeling back.

Any thoughts?

I have a hard time seeing UNC covering...that's a huge spread. I'll go with 2 units.

My other plays are Purdue -1, TN Chaatanooga -12, Wisc-MIL +14.5, and Pepperdine -6.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 01-12-2008, 01:32 AM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

NC State is actually one of my three plays - http://walterfootball.com/ncaabb.php
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm also doing a small soccer parlay on 1 unit:

-AC Milan (-285)
        -Juventus/Catania Draw (+225)
        -Hannover 96 (+385)
        -Bayern Munchen (-250)
        -Arsenal -1.5
        -Reading +550
        -Everton +115
        -Manchester United -450
        -Middlesbrough/Liverpool Draw (+260)

Wise me luck...I need a lot of it, but it will be money in the ****ing bank
        Last edited by Matt McGuire; 01-12-2008, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Also, I'm waiting on odds for the Australian Open... I always bet big faves in a big parlay for the opening round on hard courts.

If my soccer parlay hits I might do something like 4-5 units on tennis.

Comment

Man I'm doing horrible today

Comment

Reading +550 was a dumb bet...how did Arsenal not cover you have to be kidding me.

Comment

i liked to add 1 or 2 soccer games to my parlays also, i ussually pick teams like Man U, Barcelona, real Madrid lol
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Man I'm doing horrible today
                  I will never support soccer.

In highschool a kid who played soccer told me soccer is the most popular sport in the world. My replay "Good then they don't need support in the United States."

Comment

Soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world. Why do Americans hate soccer....you know nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bwest36 View Post
                      i liked to add 1 or 2 soccer games to my parlays also, i ussually pick teams like Man U, Barcelona, real Madrid lol
                      lol it's official, Bwest is a degenarate gambler.

I had a friend that bets hardcore (not with units, he is a gambler) and he studied European basketball and bet like 2k on those games one weekend...hilairious.

I hit both of my draws too...I'm so sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world. Why do Americans hate soccer....you know nothing about it.
                        I hope our country keeps it that way too. The less we know about soccer, and the worse we get in soccer, the better I feel about myself.

Americans view soccer as a girly sport. If someone wants their kid to be a star athlete they would want their kids to be a star baseball, basketball or football player. I know I didn't even own a soccer ball growing up as a kid. My dad knew nothing of the sport, and I wanted nothing to do with the sport. I can never thank my dad enough. I know soccer was a sport at my school that kids who got cut from the baseball, basketball or football team played. I was so proud of our soccer team for only winning 3 games per year, while our football team was ranked 3rd in the nation.

Comment

UNC wins by 30
                          Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                          Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                          Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                          Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Working...
                          X