No announcement yet.

Chad Johnson unhappy with Bengals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or the biggest problem. If I was on that team I would be sick of him trying to all steal the attention. He needs to learn it's a team sport.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

just come to philadelphia.
      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
        or the biggest problem. If I was on that team I would be sick of him trying to all steal the attention. He needs to learn it's a team sport.
        If he hasn't learnt by now that football is a team sport, then he never will. I like Johnson as a wide receiver but I question as to which franchises could actually, 1, trade for him, and 2, get performance out of him (think Moss in Oakland then N.E.).

It's hard to separate fact from hype but not an insignificant number of these superstars truly believe in their own awesomeness in a narcissistic way. Perhaps they need this self-belief to conquer many of the steps to the NFL? Though to cross threads where Matt is talking about character being very important for QBs, I think it is also for WRs. I like to think of Hines Ward, who probably doesn't have the raw physical talent of Johnson, however he is a classy guy who contributes on nearly every play in some fashion.

As a Bronco fan I wouldn't want him on our team. In our forums mock, I already got rid of Javon Walker and would want a solid team man to be my number 2 across from Marshall. I'd take Ward in a heartbeat (assuming I don't have to sell my first-born for him).

Comment

It's the same thing with Javon Walker...how long will he actually be on your team before he leaves? Do you really want to invest a first round draft pick on a player with a major attitude problem that will be gone in 3 years?
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He's a great talent, but I'll pass on Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
              2, get performance out of him (think Moss in Oakland then N.E.).
              Not the same as Moss, Johnson had 93 rec, 1440 yard and 8TD, nothing like Moss in Oakland, Johnson never quit on his team. He may have had an even better season if howsyourmoma didn't do so good.

Please someone tell me something Johnson has said or done that make him a bad team mate outside of his TD.

Comment

Working...
              X