Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Took... (Matt, you'll appreciate this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    No. Brohm doesn't have Woodson's poise. He has very good poise but not on an elite level. I'm also not sold on him being able to go up against good defenses.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Do you think Kentucky would be 6-1 with Brohm at QB instead of Woodson?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I just don't see how Brohm gets so much love for beating cupcakes. He has never played a great (or even really good) defense and he doesn't have Woodson's poise or knack for making the big play.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Matt, I have to say that I agree with you now. Beating LSU may have put Woodson No. 1. Definitely No. 1 in my book. Things can still change though, as you very well know.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    UK has a legit shot of winning the East.

I thought preseason we had no shot of beating LSU, but after they struggled against Tulane, I thought we had a great chance. LSU is a great team, they still deserve to be in the top 5, but we shouldn't be very far behind.

Woodson is now the CONSENSUS TOP QUARTERBACK. Brohm has never played a defense 1/10 as tough as LSU's was today. He has no clue what a great defense looks like and Woodson was born with ice in his veins.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Here it is, found it in the archives. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Hey, I'll take the best QB in the SEC and risk two bucks to win $100 any day.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Ha...sucker bet lol.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    started a topic Just Took... (Matt, you'll appreciate this)

Just Took... (Matt, you'll appreciate this)

Kentucky 50-1 to win the SEC.

Two dollars to win $100 lol.
Working...
X