Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren McFadden might have to wait for the 2009 Draft

http://canadianpress.google.com/arti...WyVuiHkNko9LRg

Interesting. So his dad didn't yet submit the papers...I ask what the is McFadden thinking. You can't enter the Draft or make any money unless you file your paperwork. Is he just flat out dumb? Why hasn't this been done yet?

Anyways, the deadline is Tuesday, and the NFL doesn't give a damn about McFadden. They won't make a special case for him to enter the draft if he hasn't filed his paperwork by then.

Just amazing, I can't believe this kid is so stupid. If I were him I would have filed my paperwork the day after the Cotton Bowl. Get it done and out of the way. Get an agent, etc. etc. Maybe he hasn't yet decided on an agent and he needs one to file his paperwork, that's my only guess.

Felix Jones will announce his decision on Monday. I'll be surprised if he stays in school. Take the at worst 2nd round money. It is better than going to class for another year.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

If McFadden doesn't enter, Felix will have a better chance of going in the first round.

McFadden is pretty irresponsible... Unbelievable.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah, I mean Walter if he can't do something this simple and take care of it, how is he going to buy a house, handle being a father (eventually), husband, or whatever life throws at him including being a star football player?

Comment

He had one thing to do after the Cotton Bowl and couldn't take care of it.

Talk about irresponsible.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Perhaps he really hasn't decided if he is leaving early? Some people enjoy college, and while it may be safer to take the money and not risk injury, he may simply want to get a degree and get a final shot at the Heisman and SEC championship... Not saying I think he's doing that, but it's an option. Let's not be too quick to judge him. I go to OU, and have seen players with alot more problems. I know several people on the OU police dept. who say they had evidence of Adrian Peterson dealing drugs, he had a bad attitude in the classes I had with him (when he showed up), and he actually had a couple of DUI's that got swept under the table. McFadden could be worse.

Comment

Jeez, I know All Day has a bit of a unfortunate (broken) family but I don't want to believe he was dealing.

The other thing about this, I may not know all the rules of declaring, but according to the article, his dad just said HE hadn't done it, maybe D-Mac got himself a crayon and filled out the forms himself?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
              Jeez, I know All Day has a bit of a unfortunate (broken) family but I don't want to believe he was dealing.

The other thing about this, I may not know all the rules of declaring, but according to the article, his dad just said HE hadn't done it, maybe D-Mac got himself a crayon and filled out the forms himself?
              LMAO

Anyways, DMac's mom before the season started even said he was going pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post

He may be staying in school, since this is a very deep draft. I know DMac's mom said what she said, but Kevin Smith said he was staying in school and we all know what ended up happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  LMAO

At the McFadden household:

DMac: Yo mom, am I gonna plays Sunday next year or what?
                  DMom: Ask your father?
                  DDad: Don't look at me woman, he can fill out those forms, they must have taught him how to write at Arkansas.
                  DMac: Later, olds. Maybe I'll stays in school anyway, with Hills and Jones gone, DMac gets all the carry.

Comment

lol at DMoM, DDaD thats golden.
                    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

lol jimmyp is hilarious.

Comment

Classic, I'm giving you credit for that and posting that in my mock
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

remember it is "Hillis" not "Hills"

Comment

I think that might be part of the joke
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              I think that might be part of the joke
                              No that was a typo, unintentional.

Comment

Working...
                              X